Forgot that Cody McKenzie has 3 UFC wins.

mma_genius

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I forgot he had a few wins. Went 3-4 in the big show I think.

If you count his 2-1 record in TUF (which we never do), he is 5-5.

Brock Lesnar only has 4.

Any fighters you're surprised about how many or how few UFC wins they actually had?

King Artem's 2 wins.

His wins were nice and flowy, though.

Dat McKenzie choke..

0.gif

Jeremy Stephens having 13 loses in the UFC.
Amazing that he's still highly ranked after all thoses years.

Waiting for the "shit just got real" to show up.

Cain 12-2 record.

Fought so few many times over the last few years that you forgot of often he fought & and how good he was.

Last edited:
Cheick Kongo
11-5-2 in the UFC

Cro Cop
4-6

cody was a good fighter. needed a better gym and a bit more discipline. i remember chael telling a story of cody drinking booze to dehydrate his body, so he could cut weight

My boss told me about a time when he saw Cody get into a scrap with a guy in a dive bar in Alaska lol. Choked the guy out bad

Jeremy Stephens having 13 loses in the UFC.
Amazing that he's still highly ranked after all thoses years.
His overall record is pretty shit too. His most recent win against The Korean Superboy was impressive though.

He was actually such a basic fighter with a little jujitsu (actually not even that good compared to many black belts in UFC) and lots of guts, it was fun watching him fight. He was the underdog all the time. Wish he would have stayed.

Cody was at least taking MMA semi-seriously in the UFC. You can't compare the current version of Cody to the UFC version. The same is true for Roger Huerta and a few others. This is a pretty lame way to bash the UFC.

The guy did pretty well considering he was a one trick pony.

Hope he got lots of Reebok basketball shorts before he left.

It was because of internet bitching about his looks that got him cut... That and the basketball shorts.

They should have kept him... I always rooted for him.

Remember Lombard, the best fighter outside the UFC?
3 - 6 - 1 in the UFC.
upload_2018-1-19_10-1-58.jpeg

say what you want about him, but his guillotine was no joke.

Back