Forbest Richest Celebrities List 2018

Will Floyd be on it too? No.

And isnt that Kylie chick nearly a billionaire?

He won't but he was on it many times.

The list is just who had the most lucrative year via estimations.

I'm sure some not so public businessman are looking at the list and smiling.

They should add in automotive racers. Even retired, Schumacher is worth more than any other person on that list. He's nearly a billionaire. However, who knows how he's actually doing nowadays.

Floyd changed Conors bum life

#1 Floyd Mayweather 41 $285 M Athletes
#2 George Clooney 57 $239 M Actors
#3 Kylie Jenner 20 $166.5 M Personalities
#4 Judy Sheindlin 75 $147 M Personalities
#5 Dwayne Johnson 46 $124 M Actors
#6 U2 - $118 M Musicians
#7 Coldplay - $115.5 M Musicians
#8 Lionel Messi 31 $111 M Athletes
#9 Ed Sheeran 27 $110 M Musicians
#10 Cristiano Ronaldo 33 $108 M Athletes
#11 Bruno Mars 32 $100 M Musicians
#12 Conor McGregor 30 $99 M Athletes
#13 Neymar 26 $90 M Athletes
#13 Howard Stern 64 $90 M Personalities
#15 Ellen DeGeneres 60 $87.5 M Personalities

https://www.forbes.com/celebrities/list/#tab:overall
You'll never see another MMA fighter on that list again, guaranteed.

He won't but he was on it many times.

The list is just who had the most lucrative year via estimations.

I'm sure some not so public businessman are looking at the list and smiling.
yeah, if he can't read that the list is one of "celebrities".

A home grown MMA fighter who built his fame fighting

in the top richest celebrities in the world... Didn't think I'd see the day

giphy.gif
And this will extremely rustle a lot of MMA fans.

Floyd changed Conors bum life

#1 Floyd Mayweather 41 $285 M Athletes
#2 George Clooney 57 $239 M Actors
#3 Kylie Jenner 20 $166.5 M Personalities
#4 Judy Sheindlin 75 $147 M Personalities
#5 Dwayne Johnson 46 $124 M Actors
#6 U2 - $118 M Musicians
#7 Coldplay - $115.5 M Musicians
#8 Lionel Messi 31 $111 M Athletes
#9 Ed Sheeran 27 $110 M Musicians
#10 Cristiano Ronaldo 33 $108 M Athletes
#11 Bruno Mars 32 $100 M Musicians
#12 Conor McGregor 30 $99 M Athletes
#13 Neymar 26 $90 M Athletes
#13 Howard Stern 64 $90 M Personalities
#15 Ellen DeGeneres 60 $87.5 M Personalities

https://www.forbes.com/celebrities/list/#tab:overall

Floyd wouldn't be #1 without Conor. I'm pretty sure their both thankful.

How the f are U2 and Coldplay still raking in so much money? They are two of the most insufferably annoying bands to ever come out of the British isles.

How the f are U2 and Coldplay still raking in so much money? They are two of the most insufferably annoying bands to ever come out of the British isles.
U2 has been touring pretty constantly the last 3 years and to sold out shows everywhere they go. I took the gal I've dating to see them at Twickenham stadium in London last year for her birthday.

#don'thate

U2 has been touring pretty constantly the last 3 years and to sold out shows everywhere they go. I took the gal I've dating to see them at Twickenham stadium in London last year for her birthday.

#don'thate
it's funny that they manage to have so many paying fans when it seems like everyone in the world publicly denounces them at every opportunity. Mind you, I don't truly HATE U2, just Bono.

So conor and mayweather earnt more last year than lebron? That is quite an accomplishment considering fan bases.

LoL at their being any real difference between U2 and Coldplay.

it's funny that they manage to have so many paying fans when it seems like everyone in the world publicly denounces them at every opportunity. Mind you, I don't truly HATE U2, just Bono.
I'm of the generation that grew up when U2 was at its peak and they were the first big concert I ever went to. So they have a special sentimental spot for me.

I am unaware of the hate for them. Is it because Bono and U2 have become somewhat activist while sheltering their earnings in tax shelter jurisdictions?? That irks me and whenever Bono comes to Canada to tell our various Prime Ministers that they need to give more to world charities I do want him to STFU as that is average citizen tax payer money he is asking to be sent while he hides his millions from such taxation.

We do not know what percent of the company the Founders still owned when they sold it. Generally as companies like that grow and are looking for growth capital they will take in outside investment at increasing valuations and derisk themselves as they go. That said for a company launched just 5 years ago and with such quick success to a sale I would expect they have not diluted down more than 50% between all the founders and the new money.

Someone on this site said a few days again that the Jenner girl still owns 100% of her company and has never taken outside money for an ownership stake. If true she is on track for a true Billion dollar cash out if that company continues on its growth trajectory and sells in the next few years.

I had no idea Judge Judy was still a thing and she's made that much money. That's mind blowing to me. I wouldn't believe it if somebody just told me that.

Back