For which country you can name a P4P better top10 all time, US or Brazil?

It's pretty clearly the US

Not even that close tbh

After April 7th, Ferguson going to be on that us list for sure. Especially if rda is on Brazil list

Brazil......because there is only one true GOAT in all of MMA

Cyborg

USA > Brazil in MMA

Disagree? Check out the number of champions and titles held over time.​

Russia and Canada both beat all fighters listed above with GSP Fedor

It's close. I thought of it like this:

Big Nog Miocic
Wanderlei Cormier
A. Silva Henderson
Renzo Hughes
RDA Penn
Aldo Faber
Barao Cruz
Royler* MM

Looking at it this way, I'd definitely give the advantage to the U.S. Would have been a different story a decade ago.

* old school "light weight" guy, not sure if he could make 125 or not, but there is no obvious 125 choice for this generation, and Royler was an ATG small fighter

Make your list and compare which is better.

Brazil for example:

Anderson - Disqualified from Goat Talk Multiple Failures
Aldo - Fell of fast after USADA but that could also be due to age never failed one of the all time GOATS
Nog - Great for his time
JDS - Disqualified for both falling off after USADA than failing test
Machida - Failed test
Wanderlei - Failed test
Shogun - All time great too bad so many injuries
Werdum - Beat guys at tail ends of careers but what a resume all time great
Vitor - Vitor in his true form is a scientific nightmare some kind of nightmare creature sent to destroy us all De
RDA - Still has a long way to go to be considered in goat talk.

US:

Jones - Disqualified from Goat status due to numerous test failures
Hendo - Never acctually cheated since at the time TRT was allowed but clearly aided by science but still all time great
Penn - Penn was amazing but is one of the biggest examples of a waste of talent from lazy training.
Hughes - All time great
MM - All time great but weak division
Couture - All time great
Liddell - All time great
Edgar - Amazing fighter
Cormier - Will go down as an all time great
Cain (or Stipe?) Both amazing

Discuss.

I edited the original post for the ones I feel should be disqualified from discussion and given that in my mind its clear the USA wins however there is only one true Goat and he hails from the great white north GSP is the greatest, so he trumps all and Canada is number one lol

Canada comes in politely at number 4.
GSP, Carlos Newton, Patrick Cote, David L'Oiseu, Rory Mac, Jason MacDonald, Jonathan Goulet, Mark Hominick, Patrick Bosse, Sam Stout.
Lesnar now fights out of Saskatchewan.
And GOAT poster JayJayFrench.
1521502548047.jpg

I have to remind you all I'm Dutch, and that we are the best nation in the world

Soviet Union:

1. Fedor
2. Khabib
3. Minakov
4. Igor
5. Aleks
6. Arlovski
7. Kharitonov
8. Volkov
9. Matyushenko
10. Shlemenko
List collapses in quality after the #1.

ALso, no way Minakov deserves to be ranked that high.

Damn. At first I thought Brazil, obviously... but after looking at it, I think US got this.

US and its a blow out: Stipe, Cain, DC, Jones, Hendo, TWood, Max, Frankie, Mighy Mouse, Dom, TJ, Randy, Tito, Chuck, Rampage, CoGar, Teh Chris, Luke, could go on all day. Brazil had so,e great fighters but boy, did they go flat under USADA. (Trigger warning) America produces the best fighting men and athletes by far....if we started putting our real athletes in the Olympics, we would destroy everyone just like the Dream Team.

Back