For Those Upset At Trump Pardoning Joe Arpaio But Not Pardoning Bradley Manning....

I was not aware Bradley Manning ran prisons who had massive human rights abuses. I was unaware Bradley Manning ran a sheriff's office in which hundreds of sex crimes were ignored systematically. I was unaware Bradley Manning owned prisons where women were sleeping in sheets covered in menstruation, or in tent cities surrounded by electric fences that reached 140 degrees. I was unaware Bradley Manning violated thousands of people's rights to due process.

Manning was convicted on 6 counts of Espionage....Joe Arpaio is under comtempt of court

Manning was convicted on 6 counts of Espionage....Joe Arpaio is under comtempt of court

Contempt of Court for refusing to succumb to a Politically motivated ruling by a liberal Judge trying to stop him from detaining Illegals. In other words he convicted him for doing the same job he'd be doing all along. This never would've happened with a Jury trial, which was refused by the Judge who insisted on hearing the case himself. A Judge who has a long reputation of left leaning, Poltically motivated rulings.

1. Manning's sentence was commuted, she wasn't pardoned.

2. Joe Arapio is a piece of shit, and the law should deal particularly harshly with authority figures/law enforcement who abuse their powers.

3. How do you always manage to be so wrong all the time?

4. I'm glad Manning leaked that information to the public via Assange.

5. I mean, seriously, it's like you're an idiot savant at being an idiot.

6. Giving the American people a glimpse of what our military does in our name is cool by me, using your position as a Sheriff to encroach on human rights and abuse your authority is not cool.

Fuck Sheriff Joe, war Chelsea Manning.

@TheStruggle

By your very definition, Chelsea Manning should have been harshly punished, I guess you didn't catch that during your emotional diatribe

And did Manning serve time, or did he get his sentence commuted? Was the commuting of sentencing right?

I'm asking you

It doesn't have anything to do with racial collectivism, it has to do with constitutional rights. If that's a little too high level for you, i'll narrate the fallout for you when Toupee Fiasco inevitably screws the pooch. I'll bring crayons.

Explain to me the violated constitutional rights...

By your very definition, Chelsea Manning should have been harshly punished, I guess you didn't catch that during your emotional diatribe

I'm asking you

In both cases, fuck no. Manning potentially endangered US soldiers, and Arpaio has a massive docket of human rights abuses.

It was funny watching @TheStruggle make an ass out of himself by asking people who don't exist a stupid question.

Would read and laugh again. Thanks struglet.

I don't even think he was dirty, just stupid.

It's not simple stupidity when you're bypassing due process to imprison people you deem illegals within a tent city, surrounded by an electric fence, that reached 141 degrees.

It's not stupidity when your jails have mass amounts of women sleeping in their own menstruation due to your policies.

It's not stupidity when your department routinely, systematically ignores massive amounts of sex crimes, including child rapes.

My friend Michael Leon wrote this and it is correct:

So, the President is preparing to pardon Joe Arpaio. Arpaio, in addition to being a fellow birther, has a very long history of corruption, and that's not including his overt dedication to violating the civil rights of the people of Maricopa County through racial profiling, which is so bad that the Justice Department found that he had presided over the worst pattern of racial profiling in US History.

This is a man who systematically violating the Fourth Amendment rights of the citizens of his country for years, and was totally unrepentant about it.

In 2003, Arpaio staged an assassination plot to aid his re-election campaign. The person he entrapped and arrested later settled with the County for $1.6 million.

Maricopa County has paid out many millions in settlements to victims of Arpaio's abuses of power.

Why was Arpaio convicted? Because a federal court ordered his office to end its racial profiling practices. Arpaio refused to comply, and he was convicted of criminal contempt at trial. There is no question about the validity of the trial.

Joe Arpaio is a criminal and releasing him sends a clear message that lawlessness in the pursuit of criminal justice is ok.

So when the President says that Arpaio was "convicted for doing his job," Trump is signifying that Arpaio's job was racially profiling Hispanics and violating the Constitutional rights of his constituents.

And any member of Congress (particularly Republicans) who is watching this travesty happen, should be speaking out about it loudly and clearly. And if they're not, it's because the base of the Republican Party has come to believe as Arpaio does that criminal justice and enforcing immigration law requires throwing our Constitution in the garbage.

Anyone who is a fan of Wikileaks should be happy that Chelseas sentence was commuted.

My friend Michael Leon wrote this and it is correct:

So, the President is preparing to pardon Joe Arpaio. Arpaio, in addition to being a fellow birther, has a very long history of corruption, and that's not including his overt dedication to violating the civil rights of the people of Maricopa County through racial profiling, which is so bad that the Justice Department found that he had presided over the worst pattern of racial profiling in US History.

This is a man who systematically violating the Fourth Amendment rights of the citizens of his country for years, and was totally unrepentant about it.

In 2003, Arpaio staged an assassination plot to aid his re-election campaign. The person he entrapped and arrested later settled with the County for $1.6 million.

Maricopa County has paid out many millions in settlements to victims of Arpaio's abuses of power.

Why was Arpaio convicted? Because a federal court ordered his office to end its racial profiling practices. Arpaio refused to comply, and he was convicted of criminal contempt at trial. There is no question about the validity of the trial.

Joe Arpaio is a criminal and releasing him sends a clear message that lawlessness in the pursuit of criminal justice is ok.

So when the President says that Arpaio was "convicted for doing his job," Trump is signifying that Arpaio's job was racially profiling Hispanics and violating the Constitutional rights of his constituents.

And any member of Congress (particularly Republicans) who is watching this travesty happen, should be speaking out about it loudly and clearly. And if they're not, it's because the base of the Republican Party has come to believe as Arpaio does that criminal justice and enforcing immigration law requires throwing our Constitution in the garbage.

That assassination plot thing is super fishy. You should actually read about that whole thing. And I don't mean fishy from the Law Enforcement side. All the rest of this stuff is super cool. Bradley Manning committed treason, you get that right?

Contempt of Court for refusing to succumb to a Politically motivated ruling by a liberal Judge trying to stop him from detaining Illegals. In other words he convicted him for doing the same job he'd be doing all along. This never would've happened with a Jury trial, which was refused by the Judge who insisted on hearing the case himself. A Judge who has a long reputation of left leaning, Poltically motivated rulings.
No bigger conspiracy theorists than the right wing.

Everyone is out to get you derp

Some judges lean left , some right, can't pick and choose which rulings stand based on that , that would be one hell of a slippery slope

And did Manning serve time, or did he get his sentence commuted? Was the commuting of sentencing right?
Here's my problem with Manning.

Manning got their sentence commuted by Obama... yet Snowden is still in exile for doing basically the same goddamn thing.

You commute Manning's sentence then Snowden should have been pardoned and allowed to come back to the US. You want Snowden to stay in exile Manning should have served out their sentence.

Some judges lean left , some right, can't pick and choose which rulings stand based on that , that would be one hell of a slippery slope

Honest Judges don't lean either way. They make rulings based on the Law and keep their Political Bias out of it.

Honest Judges don't lean either way. They make rulings based on the Law and keep their Political Bias out of it.
Honest Judges don't get tapped to be federal district court judges either.

how are these two even closely related or the same even.one was doing his job, the other was doing the opposite of their job

pretty sure neither was doing their job, that was the problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back