For those saying Fedor didnt land on Mitrione.

Fedor throwing a straight punch like that emboldens me to think he's going to do the same, and Mir doesn't have the power or speed of Mitrione to match him

Fedor throwing a straight punch like that emboldens me to think he's going to do the same, and Mir doesn't have the power or speed of Mitrione to match him

Hope Fedor keeps his left up while throwing his right because like Mitrione , Mir is a southpaw who could meet Fedor with his own right check hook.

FUUUUCK I was coming here to preach "NAHHH FEDOR HIT HIS COLLARBONE" but youre very right, that's a knockout punch this shit just turned legendary.
Fedor's first loss since 2010 and he actually hit the guy with a brutal one too, almost double knockout

Fabio fight should've been a draw though

All that angle does is confirm it WASN'T a clean shot.....the way it barely hits his jaw and bounces to the right.

A solid shot wouldn' have bounced the way that punch did .....it hits barely with 2 knuckles because fedor hits Matt with his jaw straight not from the side or proper angle to land flush.Had he hut Matt flush he'd be out cold.

Not to mention mitrione himself said the punch actually landed more on his shoulder which is confirmed in the GIF.

You see the punch barely hit MEATHEAD and then solidly plant on his shoulder knocking him on his ass......you can see the shockwave in Matt's back from the blow to the shoulder.

All that angle does is confirm it WASN'T a clean shot.....the way it barely hits his jaw and bounces to the right.

A solid shot wouldn' have bounced the way that punch did .....it hits barely with 2 knuckles because fedor hits Matt with his jaw straight not from the side or proper angle to land flush.Had he hut Matt flush he'd be out cold.

Not to mention mitrione himself said the punch actually landed more on his shoulder which is confirmed in the GIF.

You see the punch barely hit MEATHEAD and then solidly plant on his shoulder knocking him on his ass......you can see the shockwave in Matt's back from the blow to the shoulder.
it doesnt take much for fedor to drop guys/rock them. guess this just shows how powerful his hands are still

It's sad that this fight ended so fast. Would have liked to see what happened if it continued for a full round or two. If Mitrione didn't connect on his punch here, Fedor might have ended him, possibly with a submission. Props to Matt for the killer instinct!

Fedor got KTFO deal with it

I suggest you watch it again. There are like 3 different angles and at least one of them show a very flush impact of Fedors fist and Matts chin.

A lot of people were saying Fedor just hit Mitrione in the shoulder. Look at the posts in this thread by @FKA
Oh I know. I'm just responding to the guy saying Fedor got knocked out. Everyone knows he did.

Fedor tagged him with a zinger of a punch. Kudos to Meathead.

If you know shit at all, you have to admit that the correct 2 knuckles hit from Fedor, the index and middle knuckles, where the wrong 2 knuckles hit from Matt, the ring & pinky

I watched the fight live,watched gifs the day after,read interviews,and watched the GIF u posted.

My opinion is unchanged.

Punches that land clean aren' deflected to the side or bounce when they hit,I agree fedor hits MEATHEAD but its' not with all knuckles and it' not from a proper angle.

You can clearly see it ricochet off of meatheads face and land solidly and plant on meatheads shoulder you can see the shockwave ripple through his back in the very Gif u posted.

Plus from meatheads own mouth he knows it didn't hit him flush but was scared by fedors power.....in his own words he was terrified to get back up and stand with fedor.

If you know shit at all, you have to admit that the correct 2 knuckles hit from Fedor, the index and middle knuckles, where the wrong 2 knuckles hit from Matt, the ring & pinky

I said fedor hit and it bounced off a solid shot doesn t bounce like that .....yes like I said 2 knuckles hit but it wasn't from the proper angle which is obvious if you've ever trained standup.

I said fedor hit and it bounced off a solid shot doesn t bounce like that .....yes like I said 2 knuckles hit but it wasn't from the proper angle which is obvious if you've ever trained standup.
2 knuckles is a good enough impact, and I have indeed trained standup. Its way better to land a punch with the front 2 knuckles, than it is with the back two

Back