For Russian speaking folks - has Fedor's speaking changed?

RawHawg

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Being as I don't speak or understand Russian, I was curious if anyone who speaks that language could say if Fedor's speaking has changed compared to earlier in his career before he started taking his latter-career beatings. I'm a big fan and hope not, I was just wondering if his speech has noticeably changed.

I can't answer to your question but I've been wondering this myself when it comes to some Brazilian and Japanese legends.

He has changed a lot. The religion. The philosophies and his overall demeanor. He used to be a ice cold,dead eyed killer. Now hes warm and soft IMO. Thats normal with aging and wisdom but I wish we could see the cold blooded killer one more time. UFC geeks have no idea what they missed out on. The GOAT.

His speaking? No, not really. He is still articulated and speaks very well.

No, he's still speaks like the most boring personality in the history of MMA.

No, he's still speaks like the most boring personality in the history of MMA.
Lol low volume voice, long pauses, not very exciting personality in general

Being as I don't speak or understand Russian, I was curious if anyone who speaks that language could say if Fedor's speaking has changed compared to earlier in his career before he started taking his latter-career beatings. I'm a big fan and hope not, I was just wondering if his speech has noticeably changed.

no he still speaks Soviet Russian

He's been the same speaking, no noticeable decline from his battles speach wise, I think his problem is his reaction time has declined significantly and thus the reason he's been getting hit by fighters lately that 10 years ago would never have touched him.

Back