Footage of Mike Jackson fighting

beat-it-michael-jackson-9601334-360-270.gif

The second worst fighter in the roster.

Lmao at him trying to shoulder roll.

But yeah he should fuck Punk up pretty bad.

All I needed was video evidence of him throwing a proper jab and straight to show that he'd whoop Punk's ass.

All I needed was video evidence of him throwing a proper jab and straight to show that he'd whoop Punk's ass.
I like Jackson's ground game. Cover your face and don't defend anything. We have a real barn burner tomorrow

After seeing this I’m saying Jackson wins

He can actually strike and has good composure yet punk managed to miss with his one and only punch

Holy hell that's bad. Yo wtf is up with walking in with your hands down like that? I mean that's fighting 101 right there.

I think we're all gonna witness the definition of what a superb fight truly is with Mikey and CM Punk /s. Shit's gonna be embarrassing to watch, BUT! I do give CMP props for stepping in their again, even though I'm sure he's getting paid pretty good. But I doubt too many people would have the balls to try again after what happened in the first fight along with all the shit talking all the "real" fighters have tweeted out about it all.

Who cares though? Whittaker gonna fuck up Yoell

From that footage, Mike can definitely fight. He understands distance, can throw combos and well balanced in his footwork. He looks comfortable fighting. Punk would get lit up.

He's going to destroy Punk just based on the fact he has a handful of MMA and boxing fights, and Punk has to be the most nonathletic fighter to ever step foot in the UFC. Including guys like Teila Tuli etc.

The sole punch he threw against Gall should tell you all you need to know about how this one is going to go down.

Unless Jackson takes a dive.

Mike's 4-0 in pro boxing with 4 stoppages. He'll light Punk up.

He looks a lot better in this video than he did in the Gall fight

Interesting... Going with Punk now. Can the guy take an uppercut from hell.

Wow. Just realized this is going to be the most boring fight of all time. Neither fighter is even capable of damaging each other.

Back