Footage of Fedor and Mir preparing for their fight.

Hell yeah Fedor getting ready to be another former UFC champ

Fedor throws way too many wild hooks, I can't tell much from that footage but he certainly hasn't tightened things up even after getting lit up off maldonado.

Weak promo. I know and respect very much those two guys and I did not get excited after watching the video. I expected more, the fight needed more hype.

Mir looked like a potato not too many months ago. How the hell did he lose all that weight.

Mir looks to be in good shape. Fedor sporting his usual love handles and belly.

For a few nervous moments I expected to see Mir going all out in the gym whilst Fedor messes about with potted plants or some similar activity.

Phew, no potted plants or similar activities.

Fedor was beating the fuck out of that heabybag lol.

Crazy to see him at 41 still having such power and actually pretty good handspeed.

Honestly aside from khabib vs Ferguson and then that winner vs connor....

Fedor vs MIR is the most anticipated fight for me so far this year.Im genuinely hyped I'm having a huge party at my place gonna be epic.

Someone's going to sleep lol.

Fedora better watch those looping hooks. He will put out like Duffy was especially with the reach advantage Mir will have. Fedor does not have the speed he used to have which allowed him to use those looping hooks so effectively.

Fedora better watch those looping hooks. He will put out like Duffy was especially with the reach advantage Mir will have. Fedor does not have the speed he used to have which allowed him to use those looping hooks so effectively.

It's his lack of grappling game that makes his looping hooks ineffective now.

They used to be a way to get into the clinch and setup throws. Now he never grapples and his opponents never have to worry about his Judo game because for some reason it no longer exists.

It's his lack of grappling game that makes his looping hooks ineffective now.

They used to be a way to get into the clinch and setup throws. Now he never grapples and his opponents never have to worry about his Judo game because for some reason it no longer exists.

I would imagine that his grappling has deteriorated due to injuries, specifically in his back and now what appears to be in his knees. The same way Hendo got old and went from being a great wrestler to a guy with a big right hand. It happening with Fedor only he doesn't have Hendos chin or steroids.

Are they gonna release this countdown the day of the fight like Nelson vs Mitrione? Can we have it 2 week’s ahead of time so the hype can build and simmer a little? Come on Bellator let’s get a big event feel going. 2 legendary HWs.

Plus Conor will probably be at this event. No way in hell he’s not there for Danis in his first fight. Just like he’ll show up for Artem’s too.

Man. When was the last time Fedor fought smart? Jadeep doesn't count.

Rizzo?

I hope he's actually taken time to learn a bit about Mir. I doubt it though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back