Flyweight vs Average Man

Lesnar with his size and athleticism with ZERO wrestling experience loses to any professional Flyweight fighter 10 times out of 10. MAYBE a fluke win here and there from the big guy landing a flailing shot.

100%

It's not just technique vs size anymore, pro FLW fighters are incredibly strong. They aren't the 115lb nerd from high school that people think of when they hear "Flyweight"

I actually rolled with Wilson Reis in a seminar, he's physically stronger than every muscle bound grappler I've ever wrestled. Physical strength of an ox.

Michael McDonald is also one I've trained with. He has skinny mans strength, he has the face and physique as a choir boy....but do not let that fucker get on top of you. He felt like he was 260lbs.

I don't get it.
This video doesn't prove anything,it only proves that if you got skills, you have an advantage over most of the average people with no skill, no matter their size.
Now, if your video is posted here to talk about Mighty Mouse, yes, MM can destroy many big guys, if they have no skills, but close the cage's doors with MM and Cain Velasquez, or Stipe or Overeem, I hope you believe in God to save your little Mouse from a painful death

Oh and BTW, posters who are like "yeah I train MMA I'm a potential champion I'm 6'6 and 205 blah blah I would kill this midget" , are only forum posters, they would get destroyed by MM

If they were skilled enough to beat MM, they would not be spending time on sherdog, IMO

No one thinks MM can beat a Pro heavyweight. But guess what, most people aren't pro heavyweights.

Damn now imagine MM

It's the funniest thing I've ever seen. People don't realize that weight advantages really don't mean too much as long as you have enough physical strength to hold your own. If I'm fighting Brock Lesnar, I don't have to be as strong as him....I just need to be able to handle a 270lb athletic man. Cain Velasquez is much smaller than Brock, but he has enough phsyical strength to hold off a man of Brocks size....so then it comes down to skill.

Nice brawl, and I laughed at the 'garden gnome', but I'm pretty sure that street fight vids are still illegal here.

Punching the dude after he tapped out was pretty low, too.

So should I take the video down? Basically my point of the thread is flyweight professional fighters would kill an average man. And this is my video to prove it.

no way... the guy with actual combat training won?

I am shocked

That's exactly always the way it would turn out

little guy who knows how to fight beats big guy who doesn't.

Curious how he'd fare against mediocre big fighters, bouncers and so on tho.

Even with 10 sucker punches to a choked out opponent he couldn't hurt him.

Seemed like a "fuckin bitch" to me.

100%

It's not just technique vs size anymore, pro FLW fighters are incredibly strong. They aren't the 115lb nerd from high school that people think of when they hear "Flyweight"

I actually rolled with Wilson Reis in a seminar, he's physically stronger than every muscle bound grappler I've ever wrestled. Physical strength of an ox.

Michael McDonald is also one I've trained with. He has skinny mans strength, he has the face and physique as a choir boy....but do not let that fucker get on top of you. He felt like he was 260lbs.

Even the weak Flyweights will win. They have technique to escape every position so unless the big guy just lays on them without moving the small fighter is wiggling out and taking control.

Those aren't sucker punches. This is a street fight which i'm sure you have never been in.

Need to lay in some good shots to bust up his face so he knows not to step up ever again.

Last edited:

Do you know how silly that sounds? He could have held that choke until he killed the man. Literally KILLED him.

but the guy that got his ass kicked is such a tough guy isnt he?

So what happens if he decided to just hold onto the choke for...another minute or so? The big guy ended up going limp.

And those punches were obviously light, kid barely winded up on those arm punches.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but a 130lb kid beating up a 250lb man aint no bitch. Unless you're maybe a retard, idk.

little guy who knows how to fight beats big guy who doesn't.

Curious how he'd fare against mediocre big fighters, bouncers and so on tho.

lol at bouncers.
Bouncers are not professional fighters.

Hunter Joffre, Amateur 125 pound fighter vs Average 35 year old man

I have no trained fighting experience and would DESTROY any FW and/or McTapper.

Congrats on your white belt cuck

Wow.

I defidefinitely rustled the little men of Sherdog.

I have no trained fighting experience and would DESTROY any FW and/or McTapper.

Congrats on your white belt cuck
You're a white belt in real life, blue belt on a forum. I'm a blue belt in real life, white belt on forum. Get lost

I don't get it.
This video doesn't prove anything,it only proves that if you got skills, you have an advantage over most of the average people with no skill, no matter their size.
Now, if your video is posted here to talk about Mighty Mouse, yes, MM can destroy many big guys, if they have no skills, but close the cage's doors with MM and Cain Velasquez, or Stipe or Overeem, I hope you believe in God to save your little Mouse from a painful death

Oh and BTW, posters who are like "yeah I train MMA I'm a potential champion I'm 6'6 and 205 blah blah I would kill this midget" , are only forum posters, they would get destroyed by MM

If they were skilled enough to beat MM, they would not be spending time on sherdog, IMO
I'm pretty sure Ben Saunders can whoop MM very badly and he spends time on Sherdog.

So did Rampage back in the day. Even now he'll still kill MM.

Nah, you said 170-185 is perfect weight
I asked that if thats walk around weight or weight class
Since, 170-185 weight class guys are usually 200lbs+

walk around weight of 175 in good shape with muscle is ideal IMO.

lol at bouncers.
Bouncers are not professional fighters.

Sure,
The point is little guy against amateur big guy, or big guy used to altercation. Bouncers fit the latter.

Professional fighters aren't also necessarily the best to survive street fights and violent group brawls.

You're a white belt in real life, blue belt on a forum. I'm a blue belt in real life, white belt on forum. Get lost

Stop PMing me that you want to slobber on my dobber......I dont swing that way bro.........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back