Floyd's right & Conor's left both land flush. Who's hurt?

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
Which one goes down?

This is a unique situation for me, two of my fav fighters going at it. I think either fighter can stop the fight but Conor's will be a one shot kill and Floyd's finish a sustained shutout.

We all have expectations but there are so many intangibles in this fight.

img25411776.jpg

Conor will not land a single flush shot. His ego will be a little bruised, but he'll manage.

He'll just brag about how he "stepped oop", or whatever the fuck he says.

He has no shame, so the asswhopping he's gonna take won't even bother him for long--as long as he gets that cash.

theres no way conner lands flush on mayweather.

no fookin way.

Conor will not land a single flush shot. His ego will be a little bruised, but he'll manage.

He'll just brag about how he "stepped oop", or whatever the fuck he says.

He has no shame, so the asswhopping he's gonna take won't even bother him for long--as long as he gets that cash.

Urgh... pls leave sherdork casual. Conor won't land one flush shot in 36m BOXING match? You have no idea what you're talking about. Go watch Kellerman and Skip Bayliss.

Smoke pipes in your avatar, not your posts.

Floyd hurt someone? Not gonna happen

Nice sig btw

This is a unique situation for me, two of my fav fighters going at it. I think either fighter can stop the fight but Conor's will be a one shot kill and Floyd's finish a sustained shutout.
Your signature: Floyd mayweather is a pillow fisted manlet. I would beat that little bitch with one hand tied behind my back. He can only finish women that don't train. Fuck that overrated pointfighter, hiie's a can.

Hmm.

Your signature: Floyd mayweather is a pillow fisted manlet. I would beat that little bitch with one hand tied behind my back. He can only finish women that don't train. Fuck that overrated pointfighter, hiie's a can.

Hmm.
lost a sig & av bet probably

Urgh... pls leave sherdork casual. Conor won't land one flush shot in 36m BOXING match? You have no idea what you're talking about. Go watch Kellerman and Skip Bayliss.

Smoke pipes in your avatar, not your posts.
Breaking was one of those that was severely damaged after Conor KO'd Aldo in one punch.....ye, he momentarily popped out of his depression when Conor gassed vs Nate, found new meaning in living to post Conor hating memes but then stooped back into depression when Conor whupped Nate (when they both had full camps) and really became unhinged when Conor became the first and only champ-champ. Now that Conor is making 125 million and involved in the biggest sporting event ever, he is fighting for his life. If Conor lands dat left on Floyd, I think it's safe to say we will lose him for good :-(

Hmm.
Floyd hurt someone? Not gonna happen

Nice sig btw

I lost a bet to a shemale.

Floyd & Conor are 2 of my fav fighters. It's the 2nd sentence in OP.

Until you learn to read, don't quote me

The last time Floyd legitimately KO'd someone was a decade ago.

If both shots landed flush, Conor's would do more damage.

Back