Floyd rips Dana a new one, damn!

was the reporter giving him a wristie during that interview? Biggest suck up I've ever seen.

Floyd wasn't on McGregor money when he was McGregor's age. Conor is ahead.

bwahahahaha. when floyd was conor's age (28,5), he was making more than conor is making now. we are talking 2005/2006 here. he was a multiple world champion already.

conor will never be ahead of floyd meayweather, there's no shame in that.

If he wants a huge payday and hospital bill...

He stays FAR away from GGG if he knows whats best for his health and legacy
This is the same thing you fucking haters said the first time Floyd retired. "oh this kid Canelo would whoop his ass that's why he is retiring scared".

Guess what, he came back and fought that kid and make over a hundred million dollars doing it, while making it look easy, despite his size disadvantage.

Now keep saying the same dumb shit about GGG or any young fighter who makes a small spark. "Oooh this guy is definitely the guy who would beat Floyd, Floyd needs to remain retired".

Man, you bitches been saying that for 5 years, that's why Floyd's worked you idiots into making half a billion dollars with that strategy in the last few years.

His shirt looks awful. 25 million would buy him a new shirt. Hell, he'd probably get a free one from Reebok.
And since Dana made an offer, Floyd would get that first fight/minimum (was it) $ 2,500 reebok sponsor money for the fight with Conor if it was in the UFC.

was the reporter giving him a wristie during that interview? Biggest suck up I've ever seen.

Conor is ahead? So you think Conor will be making $100 MIL a fight in the next few years? GTFO. He will be retired within 2 or 3.

It is Floyd's media service, more or less.

Still, this is poor logic. Mayweather already was making well within the ballpark of what McGregor was making (and had made much more as a total over his career at that point and his payday against Baldomir likely exceeded anything McGregor has ever achieved), and he was far better within his sport than McGregor is within his. That's not an insult to McGregor, he's a great fighter who has earned his standing as one of the better p4p fighters in the sport, but Mayweather was special in a sport with a real history. He's one of the greatest fighters (pushing top 10 all time) in a sport which has had a legitimately modern framework for almost 130 years. McGregor isn't going to be making continuously increasing paydays into his late 30s. He's just not that good. Conor is ahead in the same way Tito Trinidad was ahead. Tito didn't even have the early career losses or the Nate Diaz before he met his Bernard Hopkins. When Conor meets his Hopkins, you'll get it.

Dana White owns Floyd in the net worth department. And thats all that matters to me personally, money. I judge a person not by his character, but by his bank account. And therefore Im on team Dana.

Dana White owns Floyd in the net worth department. And thats all that matters to me personally, money. I judge a person not by his character, but by his bank account. And therefore Im on team Dana.

Interesting approach to take, but Floyd is likely worth more money.

Again, everyone I grew up with and like wouldn't give two fucks about which of them had more money, and, honestly, neither do I, but Dana's not actually in a position to be involved in the deal. He's in the backseat.

According to the internet Floyd has 400 mill, and Dana has 500 mill net worth. Internet never lies brah.

I added a tad more to the post. Also, Floyd is worth more than that according to almost any metric, but, again, why we're arguing about their worth is beyond me.

I added a tad more to the post. Also, Floyd is worth more than that according to almost any metric, but, again, why we're arguing about their worth is beyond me.

Im not arguing. I said Im on team Dana because of his net worth being superior, you said thats not true, I said according to the internet it is true.

Im not arguing. I said Im on team Dana because of his net worth being superior, you said thats not true, I said according to the internet it is true.

Okay... nice approach. You're not wrong by internet approach. I think I'd more or less guarantee it's not true by absolute measure, but the internet numbers are unforgiving and everlasting.

Okay... nice approach. You're not wrong by internet approach. I think I'd more or less guarantee it's not true by absolute measure, but the internet numbers are unforgiving and everlasting.

If were gonna assume that Floyd net worth is considerably more than indicated, there is no reason to not believe the same for Dana.

If were gonna assume that Floyd net worth is considerably more than indicated, there is no reason to not believe the same for Dana.

It's all based on publicized transactions, and Dana's UFC/WME transaction was made public (which makes up the bulk of that). If we're to believe Floyd's amount is that low after all his money made in addition to investments and so on, alright. Again, I don't care who has more money in the bank. Maybe it's Dana, maybe it's Floyd. Either way, I see a fighter who has achieved all he has to achieve and a money fighter with great potential who wants to pussy foot his to multi-millions.

Dana White has made a ton of money doing something anyone with a pulse and interest in fighting could do.. pick fights.

I love that Mayweahter is suddenly supporting Mcgreggor! Who was just a few months ago an ant. Then he's a hell of a fighter, now underpayed. This just gets better and better,.

Back