Floyd Mayweathwer Has Legit Wrestling Skills, Say TMT Bodyguards

And TMT Bodyguards are as legit as Rogans heterosexuality.

Tmnt body guards say positive things about their employer

Floyd would dominate ufc with 6 months mma training.

Should i believe what those juice heads are telling us??

Dat BJJ too. Floyd pulls off flying reverse triangle chokes all day every day.

And Irish Edmond said that conor would KO floyd. Then his fighter got carried ( a coming out of retirement, 40yr old) by a smaller man and then when that smaller man decided to start actually fighting he stopped that Palooka.

Last edited:
These are informed opinions. These guys really know MMA and they are up to speed on Floyd's preparation.

If anyone would know it would be these two. And I detected literally zero doubt in their voice. These are guys who believe in Floyd.

And they are virtually expert MMA analysts as well. Take this to the bank, fellas!

Floyd would dominate ufc with 6 months mma training.

Hardly take 6 months! A level athlete - check. Wrestling pedigree - check. Striking pedigree - check. Work ethic - check......

More like 6 weeks. Ankle picks, flying triangles, and unshakable crucifixes are all already on board. He's ready for the division.

Glad these guys were interviewed. Basically from the horse's mouth.

Hardly take 6 months! A level athlete - check. Wrestling pedigree - check. Striking pedigree - check. Work ethic - check......

More like 6 weeks. Ankle picks, flying triangles, and unshakable crucifixes are all already on board. He's ready for the division.

Glad these guys were interviewed. Basically from the horse's mouth.

Wise words here, i will bet the farm on him :)

His pro wrestling they mean

who cares what these guys say

flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

Back