Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
45364268_10100480162384471_8626914492346793984_n.jpg

45365670_10100480162379481_8822013987357982720_n.jpg

45527287_10100480173861471_3272876989219864576_n.jpg

Tenshin is 125lb 4-0 Kickboxing Japanese Star

Last edited:
Such a strange thing for mayweather to do. Tenshin isn’t even that well known outside of mma/kickboxing

They obviously will fight under boxing rules. Easiest payday in Floyd's career. This will be worse than Danny Garcia vs Rod Salka

What the fuck is this? Sooo random.

Floyd looks sad in the first pic.

What is Floyd doing, is he having some financial trouble or just bored ?

i know if its boxing, it will be easy for floyd but it still take an a lot of effort to train and fight.

Rule set will be interesting.

Regarding the rules and weight, Rizin chairman Nobuyuki Sakakibara said “we still have some more work ahead of us.” Everyone I’ve talked to said they’d be shocked if it’s MMA.

Mayweather says the “weight class and rules” will “get situated” in the next couple of weeks.

Mayweather calls this fight a “special bout” and that he’s not really worried about weight class.

This is certainly what boxing needed.

Isnt gonna to be anything but boxing. Tenshin is a legit beast at muay thai and had beaten stadium level Thais. Lawrence kenshin who does very good HL's/fight breakdowns did one on him a few yrs back. This whole thing seems bizarre, doubt it happens.

Facts:

The Japanese love Mayweather.
This will probably generate more than the PAC fight and surpass Mayweather vs Canelo Mexican TV ratings. Tokyo alone is 30mil+ in population.

The Japanese will go crazy with promotion on this one that will invite the majority of Japanese casuals. I wonder what the stateside portal and purchasing will be.

This is a huge stab to the UFC. The UFC must be hating themselves right now since both Floyd and Khabib know that Dana didn’t let the fight happen, obviously all under Dana’s control with Khabib’s contract.

Floyd always wins. The only powerhouse in the Combat sports world are PBC and DAZN. Of course for Asian territories it’s a different picture, but the “big” men are all in the Western part of the world,

Facts:

The Japanese love Mayweather.
This will probably generate more than the PAC fight and surpass Mayweather vs Canelo Mexican TV ratings. Tokyo alone is 30mil+ in population.

The Japanese will go crazy with promotion on this one that will invite the majority of Japanese casuals. I wonder what the stateside portal and purchasing will be.

This is a huge stab to the UFC. The UFC must be hating themselves right now since both Floyd and Khabib know that Dana didn’t let the fight happen, obviously all under Dana’s control with Khabib’s contract.

Floyd always wins. The only powerhouse in the Combat sports world are PBC and DAZN. Of course for Asian territories it’s a different picture, but the “big” men are all in the Western part of the world,

the japanese don't love mayweather, in fact unless youre a boxing fan, most japanese don't even know who he is or care

which makes it obvious that the main purpose of the bout is to promote rizin overseas, in the US

Isnt gonna to be anything but boxing. Tenshin is a legit beast at muay thai and had beaten stadium level Thais. Lawrence kenshin who does very good HL's/fight breakdowns did one on him a few yrs back. This whole thing seems bizarre, doubt it happens.

yes, tenshin is a kickboxing beast
he's a talented boxer, who could even make it in the ranks

but nooo where near floyd

also, tenshin would smoke floyd in kickboxing or mma rules

He's ducking Khabib

I've been calling for this fight for ages, it just had to be made and I'm glad they finally listened to the fans

Back