Floyd Mayweather highlight

Mexicans love warriors. Julio Cesar Chavez is a guy who is that warrior. Guy was tough as shit, fought everyone as an amature. women, men, gays. it didn't matter. he grew up poor in mexico. He wasn't the most skilled fighter in the world, but he would eat shots, and keep coming forward. guy won on pure will and heart. he is the mexican warrior boxing fans loved. 115 fights with 75% ending in a knockout where he takes unreal punishment?

Dela Hoya was a flashy fighter who relied on judges, speed and movement. he wasn't a guy who was going to go out there and win a war. he would try to outsmart his opponents.

then throw in the fact he is white washed and has this hollywood persona. and then throw in the fact he beat an old Julio Cesar Chavez, and then throw in the fact he was caught crossdressing...

Hardcore boxing mexicans don't acknowledge Dela Hoya as being one of their own.

I think your buddy was confused. I doubt they perfered mayweather to win, but they sure as hell don't claim dela hoya.

watch this and you will understand Mexican boxing:

I forgot about the De la hoya cross dressing incident lol

Floyds not an intimidating fighter. i think the majority of sherdog would jump at the chance to fight floyd if they were mcgregor,
Sure we all would but he has a reputation. Theres more to it then just standing in front of another man. A lot of us would box prime mike tyson too. Bravery goes further then fighting.

Back