Floyd Is one of my biggest inspirations over the last 12 years and Conor did underrately well agains

Didn't this shit have it's own sub forum so we didn't have to read about that farce if we chose not to? Is that now gone so trolls feel free to post it in here again?

Just saying..

All the highest level boxers on the planet, all the biggest boxing minds, all the analysts..

From Larry Holmes to Andre Berto to Adrien Broner, to Amir Khan to Sugar Ray Leongard to Terrance Crawford..

Literally every high level boxer and boxing mind gave Conor love for his performance..

So why haven't you? Even though you are clearly nowhere near our level?
While he's a great boxer, you should set your goals higher for inspiration... like, at least someone that can fucking read maybe???
And lol @ our level

Conor looked extremely awkward in the ring, making mistakes you don't see even at the amateur level.
He's a great MMA fighter, but it's clear if he was a boxer none of us would have ever heard of him.

Conor did well for a guy with zero amateur and zero pro fights. Literally zero. When you start as an amateur you get groomed at first and fight 4 round fights,6 round fights, 8 round fights etc. Only after that you go pro and fight 10 round fights. Guys have hundreds of fights before fighting a 10+ round fight. So it's not surprising Conor was gassed and looking amateur after 6 rounds against quite possibly the best defensive boxer ever who did a great job of making Conor punch himself out by being defensive and passive in the early goings of the fight. It worked perfectly but for a guy with zero amateur fights Conor still had some good moments which is impressive in context considering that many people/ experts thought the gap in boxing skill was so wide that Conor would get slept in under 3 rounds. In that sense Conor performance was impressive. There isn't an mma fighter who would have done better .

You’re right, TS, but this thread was a mistake. Did you really think they were going to suddenly grow up and say “hey, yeah, you’re right Conor didn’t do too bad, at least compared to what I thought it’d be like”. Nope. You know how these immature cocksuckers are. They know more about fighting than fighters do. Waste of time.

You’re right, TS, but this thread was a mistake. Did you really think they were going to suddenly grow up and say “hey, yeah, you’re right Conor didn’t do too bad, at least compared to what I thought it’d be like”. Nope. You know how these immature cocksuckers are. They know more about fighting than fighters do. Waste of time.
No, he's wrong. The waste of time was booking that joke of a dog and pony show people are calling a fight.

Trust me, we equally find it puzzling and entertaining how the haters will insist that the way to beat Conor in MMA is to push the pace, avoid damage, and let him punch himself out so you can hopefully take over in the later rounds, but when Floyd does that exact game plan in boxing it suddenly must be because Floyd didn’t take the fight seriously and was carrying him.
My apologies, Bert Sugar, Jr. Forgive me. Conor is the greatest boxer of all time! Better than Ali was in his wet dreams. Better than Wille Pep. Better than Joe Louis and way better than Rocky Marciano.

Conor just burned his arms out and got tired. I'm sure he will KO Floyd in a rematch 9 seconds into the first round with his mythical God-like 1 punch KO power. Then after that he'll move up to heavyweight and 1 punch KO Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder, back to back in one night.

Floyd showed him quite a lot of respect in the first few rounds actually. He kept In his shell and let Conor burn himself out, throw punches while he silently sniped the body, after which Conor wasn't deemed a threat.

That was quite a clear strategy from what I seen.

Floyd Isn't stupid, anyone who knows him realizes how much he put Into that camp. He gave Conor a ton of respect. Why wouldn't he, In his last boxing fight ever? His rocky Marciano record breaking win?

Floyd put every ounce of his soul Into this fight.

The Idea that he just fucked around, toyed with him or any other narrative is bullshit..regardless of what Floyd or his camp says, that is face saving bullshit, anyone who knows Floyd knows how much he puts Into every single fight.

Anyways, the reality Is that Floyd's strategy was quite clear against Conor. He went into a shell early, let Conor punch himself out, sniped the body and dragged him into deep waters. Conor was actually a threat early on, not so after Floyd wore down his body and his game was picked appart / dissected by one of the greatest in fight boxing minds of all time.

Conor deserves a ton of respect for what he came In with against one of the greatest boxers of all time. I think a big part of it is, people don't realize how good Floyd actually Is..even at 40.

Anyone who's been watching and been inspired by him for as long as I have though, knows.

Which is why literally everyone In the boxing realm, showed him a ton of respect.

It's only the nobodies, haters and biased scrubs that do not.

You think Any of thos boxers give a shit about Conor? I don't either..but the reality is, they're capable of showing respect without bias

none of u bitches are

It was a fixed fight. You MMA dwerps don't understand there is levels to this shit.

If Floyd wanted to, he could knock out Conor McGregory Inside 30seconds. British level fighter Sam Eggington would ice McConor in the first round.

As a boxing aficionado I can categorically tell you that McConor was the worst boxer I have seen in a boxing ring. Whether or not he knew it was fixed, he has no ability as a boxer whatsoever. Look at the clip above of him punching downward LOL!

I have some ocean front property in the Arizona desert to sell you

Floyd carried him and gave the public a show. When floyd is walking forward with a high guard, laughing between rounds that should be the indicator that you've been duped.

He was rubbing it in our faces that it was fixed before it even started, by coming into the ring wearing a ski mask, indicating that the has robbed the idiots that bought it haha

Back