Floyd CALLED Out Pac on Showtime on Live TV Tonight (Video Update)

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He just said he WANTS the Fight May 2. He just said it on Showtime. Called him out By Name. just Wait for the Youtube vid and you see it with your own eyes/

Go!!!

Here it is.

Last edited:
What else can you say?

Two of the greatest fighters of this generation, this is the fight to make...this is the fight everyone wants to see....

This is the one remaining chapter of this era that needs to be closed...

Hopefully, boxing politics will take a back seat and a reasonable compromise can be reached.

What else can you say?

Two of the greatest fighters of this generation, this is the fight to make...this is the fight everyone wants to see....

Hopefully, boxing politics will take a back seat and a reasonable compromise can be reached.

double yellow for your racist checking tendencies?

5 years too late but fuck it, I'll still get hyped as shit.

Thats it then. Its all on Pac now. If he turns down the fight he's ducking. Checkmate Pakyow.

It's gotta happen now. Floyd definitively called for the fight. Unless some ridiculous offer comes from the other side, it's all on Floyd if it doesn't happen by next September.

What else can you say?

He's back! What's up?

(controlling urge to freak out, and go off on a long tirade of invective, )

Seano my brother...I respectfully disagree...let's you and I have tea together and discuss philosophy.

Never. Floyd made this offer and I have yet to hear a response from the Pacquiao camp. Looks like another duck job to me.

LI has dubs. Where did we go wrong?

Bunch of crap. I saw and heard what Floyd said.

it went like this...
".....now he coming back begging for the same money, that ain't gonna happen, let's make this fight happen for the people and for the fans, May 2nd...."

So he wants the fight but sounds like he's still not gonna be fair with the cut. Fuck him. Fuck the money. Just fight for fucks sake. The money will be there, make a deal and be done with it.

Back