Florida man cuts off penis of ex-gf's new lover and gives him brain damage (Donkey of the Day)

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article219961515.html

A $1 million bond was set Thursday for a man who police say remove the penis of his better half's new sweetheart in Chicago.

Justin Foster, 28, was captured in Tallahassee toward the end of last month on charges of endeavored murder, imprison records appear. Encourage was conveyed to Cook County by experts on Sept. 20 to deal with the indictments.

Judge Anjana Hansen allowed Foster a $1 million bond in Skokie court Thursday subsequent to denying his lawful group's recommendation of a $250,000 bond, records appear.

As per the Chicago Tribune, Foster flew from Atlanta to Chicago, leased an auto and headed to Des Plaines. That is when investigators say Foster stood up to a 26-year-old man in the city, "hit him in the head with a tire press, cut initials into his leg and afterward remove his penis," the daily paper detailed.

Now, I never understood why people do this shit. Is assaulting your ex's new man and ending up in prison supposed to win her back or something? Now we have a man who is dickless and brain-damaged just because this pussy couldn't just find some new pussy!

Hell, I never even understood why dudes flip out on a guy who their girl cheated on them with. Your girl was the one who made the commitment, not him. Sometimes, the dude doesn't even know the chick was taken and the guy exacts revenge on him.

It's all a mess. Ironically, this kind of possessive, hurt behavior puts women off even further.

I agree, better going with clitoral removal of said ex.

Who hasn't done that?

Nothing a good salt bath couldnt cure

Dude over reacted .... should have just ass raped him. Dominance established and no way post-rape will that guy enjoy fuckign rapists ex.

The lack of empathetic responses in these types of threads always astonished me. Most of you dudes would probably commit suicide if you lost your cawk.

Home boy had his bastones cut off at 26. This is a fucking tragedy and I don't even want to know the mental distress he's going through. That guy needs to be strung up to a tree.

So many insecure guys want to own a woman which causes shit like this happens. Sad!

Also:
tenor.gif

So many insecure guys want to own a woman which causes shit like this happens. Sad!

Also:
tenor.gif

Its a story as old as time. Helen had a face that launched 1,000 ships.

Helen of Troy is known as "The face that launched a thousand ships," which is referring to her being kidnapped, thus starting the Trojan war.

You see it here, too. Guys here bragging about having their girlfriends/wives on a curfew and making them take a breathalyzer when they get back from a club and panicking when someone they don't know calls or texts. It's pathetic.

[/Marginally-related rant]

Dude over reacted .... should have just ass raped him. Dominance established and no way post-rape will that guy enjoy fuckign rapists ex.
And a man ass raped like that is less likely to report it to the police out of shame.

And @EL CORINTHIAN, in case my post comes off callous, I'll add 'that was the wrong thing for him to do and he ought not of done it!'

Only if he knowingly broke up a potential marriage situation do I not feel absolutely horrible. It's a horrible thing to happen to a person, for sure.

Jesus, hopefully they found the guys piece and where able to reattach it ala Lorena Bobits husband. I'm in the contemplate suicide camp if I lost my tool.

Speaking of Lorena Bobbit, did you Bros know she actually found another dude to marry her? That must be the piece of ass of the century to risk losing your junk over.

He needed to stick a wooden dowel down the pee hole and sodomize his ex with her lovers detached member to complete the hat trick.

Castrate the guy, break and remove all his teeth and finger nails. Then throw him into san quentin population

Back