Five Guys are the Willy Wonkas of Burgercraft

mixmastermo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Went to a Five Guys today for my cheat meal b4 the gym. Burger was satisfying, as always.

While I was eating it, I noticed the signs where they boasted about how great they are (come to think of it, I am not sure of other burger chains doing that).

The one that stood out to me is one that said Five Guys are "Willy Wonkas of Burgercraft" [sic]

ww 5g.jpg

As much as I enjoyed the burger, I am not impressed by this claim.

5bjae7zl8ei21.jpg

The reason is simple: there is only ONE Willy Wonka and he has ALL KINDS of delicious chocolate.

It took 5 guys to make a burger comparable to the greatness delivered by just one man.

I'm sorry but I just couldn't see myself being proud of that. That's like saying the 90s Chicago Bulls were just as good as Roger Federer at Tennis.

A team of 5's accomplishments match the accomplishments of one man working by himself. Yeah ok.. I guess if it helps them sleep at night.

images.jpg

Attachments

• 5bjae7zl8ei21.jpg
    5bjae7zl8ei21.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1
Went to a Five Guys today for my cheat meal b4 the gym. Burger was satisfying, as always.

While I was eating it, I noticed the signs where they boasted about how great they are (come to think of it, I am not sure of other burger chains doing that).

The one that stood out to me is one that said Five Guys are "Willy Wonkas of Burgercraft" [sic]

View attachment 1015288

View attachment 1015293

The reason is simple: there is only ONE Willy Wonka and he has ALL KINDS of delicious chocolate.

It took 5 guys to make a burger comparable to the greatness delivered by just one man.

I'm sorry but I just couldn't see myself being proud of that. That's like saying the 90s Chicago Bulls were just as good as Roger Federer at Tennis.

A team of 5's accomplishments match the accomplishments of one man working by himself. Yeah ok.. I guess if it helps them sleep at night.

View attachment 1015297

Haven't been there in a decade. Don't they just make burgers and fries? They didn't even invent any foods whereas Wonka came up with plenty of new candies.

Agreed, those two are not even close.

Their fries are ok. Don't care for a burger won't be made medium, though.

It would be nice to buy a meal from the place without having to get a loan from the bank.

It’s good and all but not worth the price. You can get a better burger at a restaurant for what they charge.

Make a burger at home with 70/30.

View attachment 1015288

View attachment 1015293

View attachment 1015297

Willy Wonka didn’t do shit on his own. Dude’s got a plantation full of orange Oompa Loompa slaves doing all the work.

f88dc92b9403a4f3fae8a0dad2d4aff93842e9d1.jpg
I like the all the way burger

"Ordering your burger "All The Way" means it includes lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, grilled onions, and grilled mushrooms, along with ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise. It was actually my dad who first told me about the "All The Way" burger."

View attachment 1015288

View attachment 1015293

View attachment 1015297

i agree with you TS

willy wonkas??
da fuq?

there is ONE willy wonka. his name is willy wonka. thats the WHOLE movie, theres only one guy with that name

Willy Wonka didn’t do shit on his own. Dude’s got a plantation full of orange Oompa Loompa slaves doing all the work.
he owns the company, do you think the oompa loompas could get together and organize a company. hell no. they would have done it by now. they need willy as their leader as they are a decisionless short communist organization

actually , shame on you TS for going to a restaurant that serves 15 dollar hamburgers cooked by indolents. with stupid lego statues and gay slogans.

View attachment 1015288

View attachment 1015293

View attachment 1015297

You workout with a full stomach?

My last experience at 5 guys:

Burger = $12
Fries =$8
Drink = $4

That's $24 for one shitty fast food meal

They can f-off

I don't mind paying $24 for a burger and fries, but it better be from a nice place with service and a burger that looks like it wasn't stepped on.

My last experience at 5 guys:

Burger = $12
Fries =$8
Drink = $4

That's $24 for one fast food meal

They can f-off
To be honest yeah I tend to feel the same way, there food is certainly better than standard fast food but I'v got plenty of actual restaurants around me were I could get a really great burger and fries in a really nice setting for a similar kind of price.

In the states surely even moreso? there are so many inderpendant places which do good burgers why pay the same amount for a better quality chain fast food burger? Going to McDonalds because it costs $2-3 for a decent burger is more understandable for me.

I don't care if it takes 1 guy or 5 guys to make a burger, the food tastes good regardless. But I don't eat there very often because of the price, not because I don't think they make a great burger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spartaa
Back