First!

Wombat was a funny dude. Haven't seen him in years it seems.
There was a thread that got kinda heated, and I remember he seemed sort of bothered that people were getting pissed off. Then I never saw him post again after that thread.

There was a thread that got kinda heated, and I remember he seemed sort of bothered that people were getting pissed off. Then I never saw him post again after that thread.
How long ago was this? I haven't seen him in like 2 years at least.

Damn. I thought he caught the ban a long time ago. Turns out he is just neglecting everyone like my brother, @Nnedd.

Wierd seeing his name not blue.

Seems uncharacteristic. I recall a thread about slavery that was kind of a shit show. Or maybe I went through his post history. Either way his absence has been noted by more than one it appears.

119th bitches!!
Wierd seeing his name not blue.

Seems uncharacteristic. I recall a thread about slavery that was kind of a shit show. Or maybe I went through his post history. Either way his absence has been noted by more than one it appears.
Yeah that's probably it. It wasn't actually about slavery, a guy compared modern life to slavery in the sense that people don't really have freedom to live the life they want. Anyway it ended up with many pages of wombat and another poster telling the TS that what he was describing wasn't literally slavery. Which was pretty goddamn obvious.

Eventually I got involved and it turned into an argument that ended with me putting the other poster on ignore, because we kept having really stupid arguments because he would take shit super literally and try to lecture people after reading half of they were saying. I didn't really have any harsh words with wombat, other than saying it was stupid the two of them kept dragging out the argument and derailing the thread over the exact literal definition of the word slavery, when everyone knew what he was trying to say. I don't know why, but me putting the other guy on ignore seemed to pass him off or bum him out, or male him feel so kind of way. Haven't seen him post since.

Back