Media First look at Sterling and Holloway new physique, Aljo looks BIG, Max the same

I think you need your eyes checked bro. Stop quoting me for the sake of argument. Max is slightly bigger, the evidence is right in front of you, I'm right and you're wrong.
He's slightly bigger because he hasn't lost 10lbs bro.

Not because he actually gained anything.

All of Max's new weight is in his calves against the best leg kicker at LW.

nH4EpRN.gif

I'm sure it's just a complete coincidence that you literally:

- put your cute little boxes over his love handles instead of surrounding them
- completely cut off the heads.
- didn't address the vascularity at all
Yeah dude, its all a malicious conspiracy. Or, I was clearly highlighting his abs and solar plexus as I said I was in that post that highlighted his abs and solar plexus. I didn't say "here look at this comparison photo of the love handles" and then block out the love handles. I said "here look at this comparison photo of the abs and solar plexus" and then that is what I showed you. Are you ok?

Max obviously has more bodyfat on him at 155. It's not a huge difference, but yes it's there.
I mean, maybe within a couple of %. Then we agree. If he was (just throwing numbers out here) 7% at FW, then he's maybe 8 or 9 here at LW in this photo. That's the same body fat. You just want to be contrarian I guess. No one says 7% bodyfat is an entirely different ballpark from 8 or 9. That's the same ballpark. His bodyfat is the same.

If he was 7% at FW and then 12-15%+ here at LW, then ok, you'd have a case.
But who am I kidding. I'm probably talking to somebody who thinks he's only 5lbs away from a 6 pack and that he's carrying a lot of muscle, not fat.
I'm a 6'4 middleweight southpaw fighter dummy 🤭

Aljo added some love handles but his wings popped . Max just looks 10 pounds heavier but spread l equally so ita tough to see. I actually think Max transistiim better physique wise.. aljo looks like he will be a little slower but maybe stronger Max won't change anything.
Right on the money. Yeah Max looks the exact same in both pics, which is roughly what you want.

Max looks solid and ready to piece up Justin this weekend.

You made all of that shit up. Bigger love handles? Puffier face? Lol what? I'm looking at the images side by side and the love handles and face are the exact same in both images.

View attachment 1038669

His bodyfat is literally identical. The abs and solar plexus are just as lean in both pictures. Every indication seems to be that he put on roughly 10 pounds of lean body mass.

Will it be enough to overcome Dustin? Nah probably not. Still good to see that he had the time to go up in weight the right way.
The floral shorts picture is from this week where he's already cut down most of his weight. I'll reserve judgement and wait to see how he looks on fight night

You made all of that shit up. Bigger love handles? Puffier face? Lol what? I'm looking at the images side by side and the love handles and face are the exact same in both images.

View attachment 1038669

His bodyfat is literally identical. The abs and solar plexus are just as lean in both pictures. Every indication seems to be that he put on roughly 10 pounds of lean body mass.

Will it be enough to overcome Justin? Nah probably not. Still good to see that he had the time to go up in weight the right way.
When someone puts on 10 pounds of "lean body mass," it's very noticeable. Max absolutely did not put on 10 pounds of muscle. That being said, it seems like he plans to keep fighting at 145, so putting on that much muscle would have been a terrible idea (especially since Max is already very big for FW).

When someone puts on 10 pounds of "lean body mass," it's very noticeable. Max absolutely did not put on 10 pounds of muscle. That being said, it seems like he plans to keep fighting at 145, so putting on that much muscle would have been a terrible idea (especially since Max is already very big for FW).

Let’s see how he looks come fight night before you go jumping the gun on sheer appearance of him now. Both Max and Aljo STILL have to cut weight, rehydrate and then let’s see how they’re actually carrying their new muscle mass.

Max looks good to me. Looks healthy and fit and a bit fuller. No love handles this time like his last LW fight.

Don't be fooled, Max will be 220 in the cage.

It looks like he hired a nutritionist for this fight to gain that little bit of muscle with practically no extra fat. Didn't bulk hard but didn't gain any useless fat.

I think he will be high energy in this match, easier cut with practically no extra fat bogging him down.

I'm not seeing it, in either of them. Sterling looks like he has a little more fat around the waist, that's it.

Sterling has more tits. Also, a little love handles.
"His nipples were hard like a woman. Watch it, I'm not kidding. I'm not trying to be funny. He could have given milk to babies.” - Kenny Florian

Max looks the same.

Back