Filmmaker mauled to death by pet dog. Both were high on crack at the time.

What an idiot. Can't blame anyone but himself. Dog would probably get killed due to the fool's bad decision.

A guy tried to kidnap me when i was a kid. He had one of these slanty eyed pig dogs. :eek:

Yeah my brother was almost kidnapped by a guy too. My brother said he kicked him in his balls and just ran away when he let go of him. I still remember that day, it was a rainy day and my brother was just a half block from where me and my parents where. Glad he got away. Dude who attempted that needs to get fucked up really really bad.

<{Joewithit}> Where the hell do you guys live?

I was living in Brooklyn, NY in that time. I was like 14 and my brother 12. And when I was like 23 I was going to to take the subway at around 5 am to go to college and some dude on car asked if I wanted a ride. I said no since the train was only like 5 blocks away from where we were at. A day later I thought about it and more than likely that guy thought I was younger than I was and wanted something from me.

You sure you werent on Cocaine and kidnapped the dog? Cocaine is a helluva drug you know.
See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and dog-nap somebody’s dog like it’s something to do? Come on. I had a little more sense than that. [short pause] Yeah, I remember dognapping that dog.

Back