Fights where the significantly smaller man ended up winning the fight

All of DCs wins at heavyweight. If he was in shape he could make middleweight.

And yet they still try to downplay gsp over a fluke serra loss which the GOAT avenged . I honestly feel sad for silva fanboys like @Lethal Hands and especially @JackSchtotll

LOL

GSP made a career of beating smaller weaker men. Anderson faced skilled grappler with no ground game early in his career: no shame getting subbed. The man LEARNED high level BJJ in his 30s to submit high caliber wrestlers like Hendo.

He fought LHWs and clowned them.

I honestly feel sad for GSP fanboys like @Perrichet and @ThunderStruck

LOL
welcome back whoever you are.

LOL

GSP made a career of beating smaller weaker men. Anderson faced skilled grappler with no ground game early in his career: no shame getting subbed. The man LEARNED high level BJJ in his 30s to submit high caliber wrestlers like Hendo.

He fought LHWs and clowned them.

I honestly feel sad for GSP fanboys like @Perrichet and @ThunderStruck

LOL
welcome back whoever you are.
Andy juiced his whole career and was still demolished by Weidman twice, he only beat old bums.

Last edited:
20160224052946_McGregor_Diaz27.JPG

All of DCs wins at heavyweight. If he was in shape he could make middleweight.
People confuse aesthetic for "in shape"

DC is a heavyweight, he looks sick at LHW
Foremost he almost killed himself in the Olympics trying to cut weight

People confuse aesthetic for "in shape"

DC is a heavyweight, he looks sick at LHW
Foremost he almost killed himself in the Olympics trying to cut weight

You don't seem to understand how weight cutting or getting in shape works. DC was still fat at 205. The reason he struggled is because he was cutting water weight.

I'm not talking about water weight, I'm talking about getting in shape as in losing body fat, which is a healthy thing to do. It would involve cutting out the Popeyes and going on a proper diet, something DC is unwilling to do. He loves food too much.

Don’t forget Kelvin Gastelum.

Even at welterweight he is pretty short compared to the competition, but it’s even more pronounced at middleweight.

Really impressive how well he’s done in the weight class above his natural one

You don't seem to understand how weight cutting or getting in shape works. DC was still fat at 205. The reason he struggled is because he was cutting water weight.

I'm not talking about water weight, I'm talking about getting in shape as in losing body fat, which is a healthy thing to do. It would involve cutting out the Popeyes and going on a proper diet, something DC is unwilling to do. He loves food too much.

So you know more about fitness, diet and peak performance than a life long athlete, olympian and HW champ whos never lost a round at HW?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back