Fights that changed fighters and careers

yeah, but he was already facing giants b4, LHWs (Guy,Goes,Braga) or HWs (Igor,Conan)

I’m just saying his body and confidence had to have been irrevocably changed after Wandy. There was such disappointment when he saw his collarbone sticking out and couldn’t continue. I’m not saying Wandy wasn’t bigger, just highlighting the fact that his string, mojo, took a hit after that. Up until that point, everyone was treated to a magnificent ascension. I’m not saying g Saku didn’t have anything in the tank after, just that it was the pinnacle of his career right afte Igor. That loss made him god.

I’m just saying his body and confidence had to have been irrevocably changed after Wandy. There was such disappointment when he saw his collarbone sticking out and couldn’t continue. I’m not saying Wandy wasn’t bigger, just highlighting the fact that his string, mojo, took a hit after that. Up until that point, everyone was treated to a magnificent ascension. I’m not saying g Saku didn’t have anything in the tank after, just that it was the pinnacle of his career right afte Igor. That loss made him god.
hmmm...The way I see it, this confidence thing would be a sensible explanation for most fighters, but maybe not SAKU G. I see him as a weirdo, the way he approaches fights, seen as test/challenges... There´s something masochist about his approach, which, I believe, leaves no room for confidence or even mental strength... It´s borderline lunacy imo...

Nog vs. Heath Herring 3.
Nog had never gotten closer to being KO'd at the time and he started moving like an old man afterwards and for every fight since.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back