Fightpass is Being Trash Problems

rudy4pl

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When there is a live event streamed through fightpass as the Glory 40 today, why am I not able to click on the tab that shows up at the top of the website, which states "Glory 40 live now" and go to the live stream. Instead it takes me to live scoring and trying to get to the stream through other ways on fightpass is impossible and I end up wasting like half an hour until it magically takes me to the stream. What the fuck, it wasn't like that always, anyone know any way around this?

>old people
>technology

<36>

When there is a live event streamed through fightpass as the Glory 40 today, why am I not able to click on the tab that shows up at the top of the website, which states "Glory 40 live now" and go to the live stream. Instead it takes me to live scoring and trying to get to the stream through other ways on fightpass is impossible and I end up wasting like half an hour until it magically takes me to the stream. What the fuck, it wasn't like that always, anyone know any way around this?
Same problem here and using Chrome. Fight Pass works with Mozilla and Edge for me. Chrome has been shit lately. It has different Adobe Flash problems.

I see what's going on now. Each time I click on the live stream it takes me to:

https://www.ufc.tv/video/glory-40-superfight-series

Instead of:

https://www.ufc.tv/video/glory-40-superfight-series#

Now it just magically went into the right web directory. Must be too much to ask for a paid service to provide service.

EDIT:

Now both links work for me, my mind is blown.

I see what's going on now. Each time I click on the live stream it takes me to:

https://www.ufc.tv/video/glory-40-superfight-series

Instead of:

https://www.ufc.tv/video/glory-40-superfight-series#

Now it just magically went into the right web directory. Must be too much to ask for a paid service to provide service.

EDIT:

Now both links work for me, my mind is blown.

Fight pass is and always has been a pathetic joke. Their apps seem to have been produced by community college interns (no offense to community colleges).

Same problem here and using Chrome. Fight Pass works with Mozilla and Edge for me. Chrome has been shit lately. It has different Adobe Flash problems.

Same here, using chrome, had problems, tried IE, still problems. And then it just starts working out of nowhere.

I dunno. I always seem to get the notice at the top of the website on Chrome, so works fine for me.

Works for me. Maybe the browser?
They have live chat customer service. They'll help you out.

I use Fight pass to stream the prelims and everytime they're always at least 30 seconds late.

I know because when I use the illegal stream, it's 30 seconds ahead.

Thanks UFC

how_to_download_specto_kodi_2016_addon_extension_main.png

Oh cool, thanks. I'll check that out next time that's it's fucking up.
As soon as I go on iphone app a link to glory pops up. I click it and event plays perfect. I can also follow the "upcoming events" link and the event plays that way too. No lag or anything. That's my experience right now.

Last edited:
Back