Fightmetrics Clearly Show Uriah Hall Won That fight SMH

gbonenumber1

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
This is some BS Uriah Hall Obviously won and these stats prove it
I gave Kelvin The first round and I gave Uriah The 2nd and 3rd
Rnd2: Uriah landed twice as many significant strikes and landed more takedowns
Rnd3: Uriah landed more than twice the number of significant strikes Kelvin did and had 2 reversals to Kelvins 1 takedown

WTF were these judges looking at, just because the people love to cheer for the underdog doesn't mean he won

d90d1c7efe3347d5abef7e6.png

Honestly I gave Hall the 2nd and the 3rd, but I`m one of the few.
Very close though.

He outstriked Uriah standing up also. Kelvin had rocked the sh*t out of Uriah especially in the first round, he landed two superman punches. He also got a lot of leg kicks in. Uriah just stood there until the third round but Kelvin was able to take him down in the 3rd also. People just oooooooh every tme uriah threw a head kick that hit Kelvin's hands. Tell me you didn't smoke the ciggarettes Dana gave you to. And the advil? Come on you know Danas a sneaky guy

Oh, and the two brief times Uriah got him down, he didn't even GNP at all. I was like what is he doing

Yeah, cause clearly stats could determine who won a fight.

While i think it was a close fight and Uriah has better tools to use in this sport, there was no need to clone your own thread just to get a bump. If you have more to say on the subject stick to your first post.

The nice thing is no even uriah bought his own hype, he lost to kevin, costaphilipou and weidman, now he can start from the bottom and get some easy fights intead of having to fight top dogs, I mean seriously the way he fought tonight trying to copy Anderson was just sad!

I thought Kelvin won. I think that he controlled a lot more of the fight. That has to come in to consideration. When Hall landed it was clean, but infrequently enough that it was not controlling any aspect of the fight for any amount of time. He was getting forced backwards for long periods and was taken down AND controlled on the groud in 2 of the 3 rounds. Not the whole round, but eough for it to significantly longer than any other activity. Close, and of course subjective. But I think in this case Kevin took it due to agression and work rate, which, when employed properly, will lead to you controlling the fight.

I thought Hall won, but it was close. At least the borderline insane hype of Uriah is tempered now.

I didnt buy in any hype I just saw Uriah clearly winning that fight. Prove to me how he won

Just hit rewind on your DVR and listen to the decision announcement. You already knew they count late TDs heavily and Uriah didn't do enough damage before that to outweigh Kelvin pushing the pace and getting the TD and landing some shots from the top.

There's no kool-aid here.

Judges need to stop putting so much value into takedowns that do nothing.

What do you mean "do nothing"? He didn't just get the TD and hang out, he was throwing strikes and even tried to get an arm. If he has to end the fight for it to be considered "doing something" then neither of them did shit standing up either. It was a close fight but not a robbery.

To many was riding his train and now are mad he lost. He was clearly buying his own hype and paid for it. Lost 1, 3. Kelvin had higher work rate, and the TD's also accounted for his win. He knew himself he lost if you look at his face right after the fight. Hall didn't look himself to me. Did he over look Kelvin, or was Kelvin just the better fighter? He had the tools to win and didn't apply them to this fight tonight. I'm sure he will still have a decent career as long as he tries to be himself, not AS!

According to current MMA scoring systems Kelvin won. But in all honesty Uriah won.

Pro tip: you can't judge a fight using math and a piece of paper.

Lets get something straight, there was no "CLEAR WINNER" in this fucking fight so stop sucking his dick white belt. Second, he deserved to lose that for being a cocky prick and having his hands down half the time trying to do the Anderson Silva dodging moves and walking around the ring with his hands down like he already won the fight...

Lets face the facts here, the guy came in pressured him, took him down multiple times and edged out a split decision, nothing new here hard work pays of.

/thread

Back