fightmatrix's top 25 p4p fighters of all time and their records against each other

Haha. Jones already beat 4 other top guys and Anderson only beat 2 others. That tells you who fights the better competition. Anderson fights bums. Jones fights legends.

legend is thrown around so much, can winning a belt and not defending it once make you a "legend"?

Haha. Jones already beat 4 other top guys and Anderson only beat 2 others. That tells you who fights the better competition. Anderson fights bums. Jones fights legends.

I agree completely

Here is the real p4p list of all time by yours truly:

1) Jones
2) GSP
3) BJ
4) Fedor
5) Anderson
6) Hendo
7) Hughes
8) Nog
9) Faber
10)Shogun
11) Wand
12) Aldo
13) Rampage
14) Couture
15) Lidell

... everyone else

I can't even begin to tell you how wrong that is

Jones is legit, no question, he has in his short career as champ defeated 4 p4p fighters and he has all the makings to be the future GOAT (though I think it'll always be GSP for me), but to say Silva only fights bums is bullshit, look at Silva's record against guys from the top 25 on Fightmatrix's divisional lists and you'll see that Silva has beaten guys ranked in several divisions including: Mach (WW), Kato (WW), Horn (LHW, MW), Maia (MW), Okami (MW), Hendo (MW, LHW, P4P), Sonnen (MW), Franklin (MW, LHW), Marquardt (MW, P4P), Belfort (LHW) and Forrest (LHW)

I'll admit that Silva hasn't faced the top competition possible at every possible chance, but he's definately proved himself pretty damn well

Jones has looked amazing recently, but he'll need longevity to surpass Silva

so ....the hate for Bones continues............really....there are legitimately 18-20 schmoes that have no business higher than him. Oh.....I get it.....its better to LOSE .....just to say you were in a big fight. Faber???? Funny

I also think the Faber hate is unnecessary

people forget just how unstoppable he looked back in WEC, and he's had success at BW and FW

Back