Fighters you think are retiring by the end of next year?

wigglestick

pess de gward
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey my little sherbrahs, which fighters do you think call it quitz within the end of next year?

bisping
Rashad
Shogun
Silva(if hes even able to fight)
Overeem should no doubt, but who knows
Hunt
Arlovski
Possibly werdum if he gets in trouble for PEDS
Cain never fights so maybe he might as well retire?
GSP
Hendricks possibly(hasn't done much since USADA)
Nick diaz probably wants to make more money(especially if his honda breaks down)
Jose aldo
Edgar?
Cruz gets injured so much he might aswell retire but.. maybe no
Conor? It really wouldnt make sense to but it seems right now he was only interested in the money

Thats all i can think of that could possibly retire, anyone I missed?
Anyone you think that shouldn't of retired? I can only think of one... Ima wrestler cormier JOHNSON

Overeem retire?

I don't think so. He's too hungry.

overeem-horseqnkjf.gif

Definitely DC. Machida. Matt Brown. Joe Lauzon. Jacare. Diego Sanchez. Condit.

Machida just said he was going to try for another title run
Sure he can try, but when he gets knocked the fuck out another time or two I'm sure his tune will change.

Gaethje, at the rate he’s going his UFC career will be short and bloody. I hope I’m wrong though.

Wineland just had a fight announced. Should be his last.

-I don't think we see Werdum and Vitor in the UFC anymore

-Cormier specifically said he is not fighting a day after 40

-Bisping only has 1 fight at most left

-If Rashad loses his next fight he is 100% done, unfortunately no one will see his swan song since he is fighting on Fight Pass Pre-Lims

Frankie Edgar. He's one of the best to ever do it, but he's clearly lost several steps from his best. If he takes much more damage I think his team/family will probably start talking to him about hanging it up. The dude has been in wars throughout his career, no need to take unnecessary damage when you clearly aren't the same you anymore ala Chuck Liddell.

Frankie Edgar. He's one of the best to ever do it, but he's clearly lost several steps from his best. If he takes much more damage I think his team/family will probably start talking to him about hanging it up. The dude has been in wars throughout his career, no need to take unnecessary damage when you clearly aren't the same you anymore ala Chuck Liddell.

Sad but true.

Back