Fighters who have submitted to strikes or quit between rounds in TUF history

tappedtostrikes**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I would just like to know if any other fighters have submitted to strikes or quit between rounds on TUF besides this season. It seems to be a very rare occurrence at the higher levels.

Jamie Yager quit when Josh Bryant beat his ass everywhere

cant remember the season but there was a french guy who quit in the fight to get into the house, before the fight he said he was gonna show the world how tough the french are and that they dont quit

"I was rocked!" - Jamie Yager.
Haha classic. Anyways Norman Paraisay(?) quit in between rounds in the elimination bouts for season 11.

Edit: Above guy answered already.

cant remember the season but there was a french guy who quit in the fight to get into the house, before the fight he said he was gonna show the world how tough the french are and that they dont quit

that is Norman Paraisy on season 11 im pretty sure.

Massaranduba was stopped in between rounds because of exaustion, in TUF brazil 1

images

I would just like to know if any other fighters have submitted to strikes or quit between rounds on TUF besides this season. It seems to be a very rare occurrence at the higher levels.

Very interesting topic. I wondered about this myself, but don't have any answers to give you - thread subscribed!

I coach wrestling at a BJJ class and roll at the end despite no BJJ training. Once I was so tired my opponent got in side control and I tapped, then I laughed about it for the next week after getting home and realizing how ridiculous it is to tap from side control! LOL. It's still pretty funny. I'm too old for that stuff and not in any kind of competition shape so no shame for me.

Haha oh man i dont remember this but it sounds funny

Back