Fighters Trying to Imitate Conor McGregor

Floyd's "cause thats all you worth bitch" was the best line of that whole tour lmao.
I think Conor’s line about bringing a schoolbag when you can’t read was better. Being rich is no excuse for being illiterate.

McGregor imitates pro wrestlers / boxers from the past. Nothing new.

And everyone else is imitating each other, not saying much, not opening up, fighting in the same stance, same shots... God forbid someone stands out.

Hate him or love him, Mcgregor is the GOAT of self promotion. However, not everybody has the charisma or Mcgregor, and guys like Colby just look stupid as fuck. Colby talking about his bank account, dressing and talking like Conor LOL

ps: for people who did not watch the video, it shows fighters using same phrases, word by word.

cobly and dolly sound the same to me, I am insensitive to their "charisma"
actually I find it weird some people are turned on by it

Cute. 'Cept when you are discussing sports and you use a word normally reserved for academia you come across as masturbatory rather than being intellectual.

You're putting too much thought into it. Just makes you look insecure.

You're putting too much thought into it. Just makes you look insecure.
wait, I'm putting too much thought into the fact you put way too much thought into sounding hoity toity? Idiot. I have more degrees than your dick is in inches. But I don't sound like you.

wait, I'm putting too much thought into the fact you put way too much thought into sounding hoity toity? Idiot. I have more degrees than your dick is in inches. But I don't sound like you.

I typed words, it's not more complicated than that. They most accurately conveyed what I wanted to say. Perhaps you can use one of those degrees to remove the stick that's up your ass.

Hate him or love him, Mcgregor is the GOAT of self promotion. However, not everybody has the charisma or Mcgregor, and guys like Colby just look stupid as fuck. Colby talking about his bank account, dressing and talking like Conor LOL

ps: for people who did not watch the video, it shows fighters using same phrases, word by word.

Conor is a poor mans Floyd

It's pathetic and definitely a thing, many just wish they can take the Conor's fast road

Can't blame them, can only blame ufc

Back