Fighters other than Anderson who have never bled?

I think DC had Andy bleeding, not sure if it was from a cut or his nose though. I also could be completely wrong though, not 100% sure on this and honestly don't wanna go rewatch the fight because it was terrible. Lol

DC broke Andys nose. Saw a pic of it but cant find it since.

The Gorn.

Gorns almost never bleed

SDJMX6b.jpg
Gorn 50-45

Anderson Silva had over 40 fights in his professional career, and I can't confirm that he has blood in his body. Fedor, GSP, Jones, BJ, etc. have plenty of pictures on google images of them busted open.

Does anyone else have this alligator skin ability?

I love this subject. Anderson is unreal never got cut never gassed at all in a fight.

Even after he fought Chael the first time and Chael basically beat him up on the ground for more than 4 rounds, Chael looked the fighter that was beat up and Anderson didn’t look like he had a scratch on him. It’s so crazy

I'm pretty sure Frankie shredded him from top in their third fight. But. I could be wrong.
I never could bring myself to watch that one. Not even that big of a Penn fan. I just can't stand when guys can't retire.

Benson Henderson

I could be blanking on one but even fights he gets his ass whooped in he doesn’t wear damage

Stephan Bonnar

Henderson barely ever bled for a guy who got his face beaten super hard repeatedly.

Back