Fighter Thinks He is Wolverine from the Avengers

If he'd been about a foot more forward before he attempted it he would've gotten in on a really deep single. Those kinds of moves also really throw people off; fighters are as surprised as you are when that happens, and it catches them off-guard a lot of the time. That principle's a big part of the reason Formiga got his big victory last week.

Last edited:
Admit it, would have been cool as fuck if he pulled off the takedown.

He lost that fight.. I was sitting 20 ft away and laughed my ass off..he leapt right into a shit posistion and never really got it together..

More entertaining than Khabib's whole career.

I was about to tease the TS for calling Wolverine an Avenger, then I realized that made me the nerdier person in that exchange.

Except he was an official member of the avengers for a bit...

So do you think TS saw that clip, then considered Wolverines stint in Avengers versus his time in X-men and thought, “This clip seems to represent Wolverine more as he was in the Avengers than as he was in X-men.”?

Or does TS probably just not read comics?

If he made it to round two I would have loved to have been a fly on the cage in his corner:

Coach: *awkward look and confused silence*

Fighter: Well....?

Coach: *snaps back into reality* what was that?

Fighter: What was what?

Coach: You did like an animal something or other.

Fighter: Oh that. I was going for a takedown. I thought I’d do like a wolf thing!

Coach: Okay, sooooo in the future when you do a takedown I want you to NOT telegraph it so much. You can do that by NOT dropping to all fours and hopping halfway across the cage. Does that make sense?

That’s a Sabretooth emulation, not Wolverine

That looked like CGI from old horror films.

giphy.gif

url

<45>

Bet that guy is that annoying hyper guy in the gym. We all know a guy like him. lol

Back