Fighter of Interest: Vicente Luque

Eddieg

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
(GIF Heavy)
http://mmasucka.com/2018/05/15/fighter-of-interest-vicente-luque/

Fighter of Interest is a series of articles that aims to put the spotlight on underrated, underappreciated or under the radar fighters from an upcoming card.

Learn why Vicente Luque is the division's silent killer through my words and mixed media methods.

Little less GIF action this time because I put a lot of effort into making a highlight video of one particular fight. Still new at this, all feedback is appreciated.

Here's a sneak peek of my favorite GIF this time around:
giphy.gif

That is some serious leg-flopping action.

Him and Usman were the two guys I was excited to see develop from that TUF season.

It's insane how slick his striking has been looking, add in to that his submission prowess and you got yourself a possible contender. One of those guys who are way better than their record would lead you to believe.

His KO of Belal was bonkers.

His reaction timing is above average. That alone can take him far.

That is some serious leg-flopping action.

Let's call it what it is, he was convulsing. Cool, gross.

Very erotic.

If you like mouth foam. Saw a kid get choked out at a party in college, started frothing at the mouth it was horrifying.

Him and Usman were the two guys I was excited to see develop from that TUF season.

It's insane how slick his striking has been looking, add in to that his submission prowess and you got yourself a possible contender. One of those guys who are way better than their record would lead you to believe.

His KO of Belal was bonkers.

That season was great. I know people like to shit on TUF as a show, as they should. But the fights are usually great, and the last few seasons the talent has been top notch.

His reaction timing is above average. That alone can take him far.

He's so unafraid he can make reads in real time. Peep those two knockouts, Urbina and Muhammed appear to be flailing in comparison.

If you like mouth foam. Saw a kid get choked out at a party in college, started frothing at the mouth it was horrifying.

I have a spit fetish so that's just fine by me.

BTW if you like spitting I would highly recommend checking out the latest Rachel McAdams Rachel Weiss anti-Semitic lesbian movie call Disobedience. Can't post gifs here but there're clips on all the major celeb nsfw subreddits.

Of course involuntarily convulsing + spitting is even hotter than just spitting.

I watched him get that barbao choke finish on the pre pre lims live a couple years ago and he has kept my attention ever since. I really didnt expect him to finish mohammed.

Actually, seeing random fighters live and having a good performance can really leave an impression on you as a fan. I have some favorites just based on seeing them live.

Let's call it what it is, he was convulsing. Cool, gross.

That season was great. I know people like to shit on TUF as a show, as they should. But the fights are usually great, and the last few seasons the talent has been top notch.

He's so unafraid he can make reads in real time. Peep those two knockouts, Urbina and Muhammed appear to be flailing in comparison.
His lead hand punches are a thing of beauty. Can't wait for his fight against Laprise.

Is it pronounced Luke or Luk-ay?

I believe it's Loo-kay. Could be wrong.

I have a spit fetish so that's just fine by me.

BTW if you like spitting I would highly recommend checking out the latest Rachel McAdams Rachel Weiss anti-Semitic lesbian movie call Disobedience. Can't post gifs here but there're clips on all the major celeb nsfw subreddits.

Of course involuntarily convulsing + spitting is even hotter than just spitting.

Well...I don't have that fetish. But your movie description may have sold me oh god.

I watched him get that barbao choke finish on the pre pre lims live a couple years ago and he has kept my attention ever since. I really didnt expect him to finish mohammed.

Actually, seeing random fighters live and having a good performance can really leave an impression on you as a fan. I have some favorites just based on seeing them live.

Tru story, Claudia Gadelha's debut was my first ever live UFC fight (had been to Bellator previously) and she's a girl 4 lyfe. I'd love to see Vicente live.

He's super violent. Finished Belal Muhammed and Niko Price and has a solid record. I look forward to his fight this Saturday.

Dude’s an animal. You don’t starch a fighter as good as Belal Muhammad and not go on to do great things. Only recent loss was a decision loss to that black guy who’s on a tear, bout to KO Cowboy. He’s going to destroy Laprise, as good as he is. I think he’s a better version of Ponz.

He is fun fighter, but I can't forget about him getting beat up by Leon Edwards. He got out-wrestled pretty badly, too. Not a good look.

He is fun fighter, but I can't forget about him getting beat up by Leon Edwards. He got out-wrestled pretty badly, too. Not a good look.

Watch again! He was doing great, won the first round. He was winded by a couple of body kicks and that's when Edwards was able to get takedowns and beat him up. Still mounted a pretty solid third round comeback, too. Luque outwrestled him in the first.

Edwards is really underrated he's probably gonna finish Cerrone who is on a decline.

Back