Fight Nights Global planning to implement an anti-doping policy

I think UFC can afford to do this due them being the clear No. 1 MMA organisation in the world, but when organisations like ACB and EFN start doing this they risk losing their talent to an different promotion that doesn't drug test. That being said, I find EFN and ACB put on some real solid cards, and I hope it all works out well for them.

<{anton}>

It means the "random" fighters will be Westerners who are facing off the crowd favorite Chechens and Dagestanis.

ACB and EFN would be smart to do so since they are becoming bigger promotions it will set them as the standard instead of being lumped in with lesser orgs.

Cheaters need to be banished to regional orgs they don't deserve to be in big cards.

People may laugh and think Bellator testing is a joke but they comply with WADA standards which USADA follows as well....

If these orgs could adhere to WADA standards it would go a long way to help credability being built up.

Great news imo

<{anton}>

It means the "random" fighters will be Westerners who are facing off the crowd favorite Chechens and Dagestanis.
ACB did it the other way around - From Dec., 2016 to May, 2017 ACB was testing only Chechens.
Only from July, 2017 they started to test non-local fighters

ACB did it the other way around - From Dec., 2016 to May, 2017 ACB was testing only Chechens.
Only from July, 2017 they started to test non-local fighters
Of course they did
Russian sport promotions are known to keep the house clean
Hahahahahaha

PutinDopingColorAriailW

Back