FIGHT NIGHTS GLOBAL 77: Krylov vs Newton is ongoing 13.10.2017 (Finished)

Cant watch, says something in russian. Could it be region locked? Any other links for US people?

I have all the Russian channels on a phone app I pay for anyway :) I’m currently checking in From Myrtle beach SC США, Go Никит!!!!!!!

Bro, you watching? Didnt they just announce Khariton vs Minakov? Or i heard wrong
I must have missed that part ): sorry I’m at the beach drinking rum and coke, hopefully it’s true!!!!

No stream seems to be working for me ??

Edit

I got it, had to allow the content as my pc was blocking it. had to click Russian link lol

Newton's walkout song sounded like a religious version of the band Baroness.

o_O so he's gonna keep can crushing in that Fight Night. No challenge for him.

I love the way he fights either he’s finishing you or your finishing him!

Wow Emaunel Got Crushed. My brother was friends with him in high school. Sad to see this was the guy to beat king mo twice. I know krylovs no pushover but that was pretty easy work.

I want Krylov vs Prochazka, make it happen rizinkun.

I've been thinking for a while (I think since the Vassell rematch) that a drop to middleweight may really help out Newton. He's not a small light-heavyweight (not a big one, but definitely not a small one, unless not-big = small), but, unless he's really still committed to retiring at 33 (which leaves 2 1/2 months), if you look at his current 1-6 stretch since 2015, a lot of the guys have been a lot bigger than him. Granted, three of the losses were very close and could have easily gone his way (Mcgeary, Evgeny, Artur), but still, you don't have to know too much to look at the disparity in size between Newton and Krylov, Vassell, Mcgeary, and even Davis and assume that he's gonna have a hill to climb.
His style-- switching stances from the outside, landing a lot of light strikes, mixing in some hard-by-their-nature punches, muscling around your opponent once you get a takedown-- would also be a lot more effective if he didn't have to fight guys that were so much bigger than him. It doesn't take too much knowledge to know that if your style's built around fighting from the outside, you can land your strikes easier when your opponents don't have a significant height or reach advantage (or are a lot trimmer and, thus, more vulnerable if they do.) And I think it's feasible for him to trim off some weight and be able to make the cut to middleweight as easily as his current cut to light-heavyweight is.

Back