Fight Nights 64: Bagautinov vs Nam-April 28th

RedCansLoom16

"What's my favorite ring? The next one."-TB12
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone know where to watch this? doesn't look like EFN is on Fight Pass any more.

gCJWF2P.jpg

No idea how to watch, that could be an amazing fight though.

Was pretty dumb for the UFC to let Bagautinov got but they also let Goldberg go so what do I know?

Good fight for mehmen , wtf is up with flipovic though i thought he was signed by bellator ?

Cool fight card, Russia. MMA is better than ever with M-1 having events with heavy headliners again, ACB with a solid schedule, WFCA and finnaly EFN with they las signings (Krylov, Bagautinov...)

Was pretty dumb for the UFC to let Bagautinov got but they also let Goldberg go so what do I know?
What was the reason for that anyway? Dude's a good fighter. But maybe he's making more money now so...

What was the reason for that anyway? Dude's a good fighter. But maybe he's making more money now so...

They probably offered him 6 figures. Ian McCall said recently that he was offered 100K to fight in Russia, while still being signed to the UFC. Ali's fights in the UFC haven't been the most exciting, he already lost to DJ and would probably just be picking off the new contenders.

I think the UFC having Benavidez, Cejudo, Horiguchi, Ali and Formiga all being road blocks at the top of the FLW division wouldn't have been the best idea. I realize that Borg beat Formiga but I dunno if the rest of the division can get by any of them, which they would inevitably have to do to get a title shot.

wow main event is pretty good.
Ali will break Nam

Always just look on caposa or jolassanda's Twitter page for links to these when they aren't on fp (why the fuck are so many promotions leaving fight pass already and we don't get any announcements about it too btw). Frank Mir said on ariels show earlier this week that he was flying out to do commentary for this card but if it isn't on fp who's hearing the English commentary?

Holy fuck Tyson Nam just flatlined Ali with a head kick in the 3rd round!!!

Crazy shit. Tyson landed one strike that entire fight and it was a head kick at the buzzer that ko'd Ali. The fluke lives on!

Fight Nights trying to screw Tyson by saying the shot was after the bell. The butthurt is real.

So Ali was dominating? Didn't see it....

Nam gets the second big random win though.

lol. all orgs need to keep Tyson Nam away from their prize signings. I wonder if he gets a shot in some other potential UFC feeder league and ends up giving away the lineal strength of the win right away

Wow that's downright amazing. Nam headkicks Ali into unconsciousness with 1 second to go. The dude is a world-class spoiler for regional promotions.:D

Wow that's downright amazing. Nam headkicks Ali into unconsciousness with 1 second to go. The dude is a world-class spoiler for regional promotions.:D
Rizin had better keep a tight leash on Kyoji Horiguchi

Back