Fight gains calculator: how long does it take boxers (and UFC stars) to earn your annual salary?

Yo Tipster!

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Ok guys,

I'm trying out something new and would appreciate some honest feedback on whether you think this is hit or miss. Apologies for sounding overly self-promotional.

I've built an interactive calculator tool as a bit of a gimmick, and there's no commercial intent behind this. The aim is to compare the average person's salary with that of top names stars in boxing and the UFC.

The calculator matches up your annual salary and then spits out how long it would take (boxer/ UFC star) to recoup that amount.

I've based the algorithm on the earnings per year divided by the number of year per career.

Constructive criticism welcome, here it is: https://yotipster.com/fight-gains-calculator/

brb killing myself

Thanks OP

Lol got me motivated

It would take Floyd. 7d 9hours minutes to earn your annual salary.

It would take Conor 39d 9h

Lol got me motivated

It would take Floyd. 7d 9hours minutes to earn your annual salary.

It would take Conor 39d 9h

Yeah that's not true for anyone who posts on this website

Does it factor in camp costs, manager cuts and stuff like that?

That's actually really interesting, I dig it. The visuals are cool too, keep adding more! Canelo would be a good one.

(This is even more ridiculous for most football/soccer players).

That's actually really interesting, I dig it. The visuals are cool too, keep adding more! Canelo would be a good one.

(This is even more ridiculous for most football/soccer players).
Thanks dude. I wanted Canelo in there but he doesn't cut it for two reasons:

1. All this doping stuff lately, lost a lot of respect for him
2. He's been active since a teenager and his net worth spread out over that long gives him a lower income than the six listed.

So amir Khan earns my salary in less than a day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back