Fight Finder Requests, v.2

GITC, congrats on your third outing! You can view your finalised entry here. Let us know when Road 4 is set and we can again reserve a page for your event.

@gitcpromotion

@Valhoven thanks
Our 03/03 gitc 12 is done too , when I receive the results from the matchmaker , I send it to you in gmail .
Thanks

Shogun, Nocaut Promotions' second outing is up! Please see here. Let me know if any further lineup changes take place re: opponents for Matias, and we wish young Maxi a strong showing.

@shogun490

Thank you very much for your work Val. He'll certainly put on a war!

Renato, fighter Gonçalves is all up-to-date! You can view the latest here. Thanks for your patience and we wish you and your team all the best.

@Renato Trivia

Berk, you are all set! Thanks for reaching out and I'm here if you need further assistance.

<LucyBless>
@Berkj

GITC, event 12 is up! You can view your card here. Database newcomers we'd addressed will need JPG- or PNG- formatted images sent to me; the document-embedded images previously provided are unusable. Congratulations on another successful show.

@gitcpromotion

GITC, event 12 is up! You can view your card here. Database newcomers we'd addressed will need JPG- or PNG- formatted images sent to me; the document-embedded images previously provided are unusable. Congratulations on another successful show.

@gitcpromotion
A note of possible advice - if images are embedded within a PDF or other document, at worst we can take a screenshot, crop and upload the image for their Fight Finder profile. That said, we always prefer FF profile images submitted as separate, independent images for filing purposes.

GITC, your backlogged event (viz. Chihuiv) has been successfully recorded and can be viewed here. On behalf of both petition's initial recipient Tachy and myself, thank you for your patience – we very much appreciate it.

Enjoy the site!

@gitcpromotion
cc: @Tachy

GITC, petition to modify and/or correct original submission per third on-card billing approved. You are all set.

<LucyBless>

@gitcpromotion

Shogun, Xiomara (now 5-2 per XCF 4) and Damian (6-2 per IF 1) are all set, my friend! Great work as well as attitude – as usual. *thumbs-up

Talk to you soon

@shogun490

Shogun, Xiomara (now 5-2 per XCF 4) and Damian (6-2 per IF 1) are all set, my friend! Great work as well as attitude – as usual. *thumbs-up

Talk to you soon

@shogun490
Thanks a lot Val, sorry i didnt answer before i just saw the updates

Salvatore, you are fully up-to-date! We wish you all the best in preparation for your next fight and thanks for wanting us to showcase your accomplishments in the sport.

For HW-reclassing, PM me in regards to your show weight as the 203-205 range is conventionally a LHW designation per Unified Rules.

<LucyBless>

@salvatore terralavoro

Hi, Lukasz. Biographical information per your profile has been updated but I'll follow up via PM in regards to your petition to update record.

@lukaszswirydowicz

Shogun, I've approved and entered into record all three petitions here, here, and here. Even the best of fighters lose and one could even say only a complete fighter knows both the pride of victory as well as sting of defeat. Keep your heart and mind strong as you walk your path and we're here for you when you need us!

Talk to you soon

@shogun490

Back