Fight at weigh in between Murray and garcia

WildBoyDan

We are here for a good time not a long time.
@Green
Reaction score
Murray is sort a shell at this point i thought

Or am i mistaken?

Murray is sort a shell at this point i thought

Or am i mistaken?

I think he just lost the motivation to fight, as he wasn't getting the recognition or 'decisions' he should have been a world champion twice.

He is in the best shape of his life, and is back motivated. I think we will see the best version of martin murray we have done for a few years.

Thats why BJS has just ducked him twice, its too dangerous a fight for him, and he had little to gain by beating murray but everything to lose.

I think murray would have got the win.

On Ch5 right? Or is it BT? Either way, if I can find it, I’ll definitely watch. Murray should win, but I don’t think he’d best Saunders, as much of a tool as he is.

I still have the ESPN+ app. Starts in less than an hour.

When you say fight, i think you mean push

Not the best performance from murray, but he got the win. Absolute garbage fight and the ref was a joke. If Martin Murray defends the wbc silverbelt he becomes the mandatory challenger for GGG. I'd love it if he got the shot above bjs after the amount of time bjs kept cancelling there figts.

I'd love it if he got the shot above bjs after the amount of time bjs kept cancelling there figts.

Murray had a shot in 2015 and got wrecked.

BJS gives GGG a run for his money at this stage of GGG’s career IMO - he’d be moving away the whole fight, picking his shots and trying to stay out of trouble. Could end badly for him of course, but it is far from a walkover for GGG.

Murray had a shot in 2015 and got wrecked.

BJS gives GGG a run for his money at this stage of GGG’s career IMO - he’d be moving away the whole fight, picking his shots and trying to stay out of trouble. Could end badly for him of course, but it is far from a walkover for GGG.

I meant, it would be ironic if murray ended up getting another shot at GGG instead of BJS after BJS pulled out of there fight twice to try and land a fight against GGG or Canello.

Murray was also the first person to take GGG 11 rounds and he did it while GGG was still in his prime.

Back