Ferreira beats Francis

Ferreira is the HW goat and Bader was never good
u act like only the HW goat can beat francis
but in reality francis in his freakin prime lost to an aging stipe
and blackbeast
he literealy was feared because of his boxing but wont trade with gane

seems like his best wins where 40 year old should be retired fighters like jds reem arlovski
overeem
ffs dude some of the guys he fought where figters in pride lmao

anyone can beat francis dont act like hes a god

u act like only the HW goat can beat francis
but in reality francis in his freakin prime lost to an aging stipe
and blackbeast
he literealy was feared because of his boxing but wont trade with gane

seems like his best wins where 40 year old should be retired fighters like jds reem arlovski
overeem
ffs dude some of the guys he fought where figters in pride lmao

anyone can beat francis dont act like hes a god
You act like I'm acting like something

With all of his boxing training I don't see him having trouble putting his lights out

Maybe, he looked real good today. I didn't catch his weight. What did he weigh in at?
245 but the tale of the tape said 238, so that was confusing. Vadim looked great, legitimately levels above other guy in everything, I think he only took a single clean punch.

According to sherdog, Francis lose to anyone, by the way.

like a lot of power punchers and big guys, Ferreira is good at being the hammer, not so much the nail. against Ngannou there will definitely be times where he's the nail, and i don't think he has the grit or toughness to survive being the nail vs Ngannou.

Are you fucking mental? Ngannou brutally KOs him in 1 round

Francis is bigger than MMA. Honestly he doesn’t really need to waste his time fighting no names in a sport no one cares about. Ngannou is making huge money fighting big names in a sport people actually care about - Boxing.

Renan is a nightmare for anyone on the feet. If he was in the ufc people would think he’s a killer.

Wins? lol he got carried by a disinterested Fury who didn’t even bother to prepare for the match…or diet.
I didnt said he has good chances, just stating that IF, big if, he somehow wins he will not return, do not forget Andy Ruiz Jr took Joshua out, yes, AJ proved who was better in the rematch, but crazy things have happened to him.

I didnt said he has good chances, just stating that IF, big if, he somehow wins he will not return, do not forget Andy Ruiz Jr took Joshua out, yes, AJ proved who was better in the rematch, but crazy things have happened to him.
Can’t disagree with you, I misinterpreted your post. Francis doesn’t seem very interested in mma at the moment

6’8, 265 lbs, 85inch reach and KO power. Francis gonna take back to back Ls
The guy is 13-3, and has 3 more losses overturned in NC.
His best win is 40 years old Ryan Bader. 2nd best win is Maurice "Crocher boss" Green.

Know who else is 6'8" , 85" reach and 265lbs, with 24KOs in 34 fights? Tyson Fury.

The guy is 13-3, and has 3 more losses overturned in NC.
His best win is 40 years old Ryan Bader. 2nd best win is Maurice "Crocher boss" Green.

Know who else is 6'8" , 85" reach and 265lbs, with 24KOs in 34 fights? Tyson Fury.
Second best win is Maurice Green nah I'd say Denis Goltzov is better.

Anyone who's actually watched Ferreira fight before last weekend understands he has nothing for Ngannou. He has 3 recent losses.

Anyone who's actually watched Ferreira fight before last weekend understands he has nothing for Ngannou. He has 3 recent losses.
People tend to think of Francis as this unbeatable God because he was UFC champion which is nothing more than a symbolic title, fact is though he lost his boxing debut very close fight I will admit but still lost and has lost to Zoumasa Cisse, Stipe Miocic, Derrick Lewis is mma so yes it's possible for him to lose to Renan.

6’8, 265 lbs, 85inch reach and KO power. Francis gonna take back to back Ls

He is a legitamte heavyweight in shape at 260 plus. I woudl't say he is a legit 6'8'' based on his staredowns with Werdum and Goltsov - probably more like 6'6''. but the 85 inch reach matters more anyways. and he knows how to use it as seen against Goltsov and make no mistake if Ngannou got sloppy and tried to rush him, the same thing would happen to him. Ferreira would have a reach advantage over Ngannou as well. Also the younger man.

Ngannou would probably throw some hard kicks and otherwise look to counter like he usually does. and he has a granite chin. nevertheless Ferreira is the naturally bigger man on frame and doesn't have to put on a ton of muscle to weigh in at 260 plus - hence why his cardio is pretty solid. It is an intriguing fight.

Back