Fedor was asked about his brother - his reply

Reporter was going to get Putin'd if he'd followed through on that question.

I'd like to see more of the sparring . Who is the larger guy he was grappling with ?

Maxim Leidjekker from Holland who is a Rickson Gracie black belt.
I couldnt find anything about him except that hes a Rickson Gracie Black Belt . Did he ever compete in BJJ ? Gotta have a trophy somewhere or somethin . Maybe Fedor stopped grappling because he stopped Sambo and started BJJ - different methods / mind sets .

This, anyone ? The youtube translations are weird as fuck for this interview and make no sense what so ever

He says something like “let’s not broach the subject of my brother”.

I couldnt find anything about him except that hes a Rickson Gracie Black Belt . Did he ever compete in BJJ ? Gotta have a trophy somewhere or somethin . Maybe Fedor stopped grappling because he stopped Sambo and started BJJ - different methods / mind sets .

He's merely immulating mirs buy style to make a game plan if it hits the ground or clinch position.

Fedor will likely still just bang with him which is a better option.

His reply was all physical rather than verbal. His eyes - there was no usual kindness there ;)

Having said that - if he and Alex were to fight, I'd put my money on Alex - which is insane. Fedor has really crashed hard in terms of his skills/ability.
Man - I really don't wanna get old.

He got owned on the ground grappling exchange. Good.

That fucking look in his eyes. We need angry gopnik Fedor back instead of the euphoric religious Fedor.

I've seen Fedor angry twice, both times it was about his brother. The context just has sifted to the opposite side though.

We need angry gopnik Fedor back instead of the euphoric religious Fedor.
i-get-that-reference-gif-4.gif

Back