Fedor vs Kharitonov boxing match is now a possibility

tumblr_plz3si4SLJ1udfb8oo1_400.gif

ryan-bader-bellator-214-1.jpg

ryan-bader-fedor-emelianenko-bellator-214-4.jpg
What the hell kind of punch is that anyway? A jabaroonie?

So the rumored boxing match with Mike Tyson isn't happening ?

GODDAMNIT !!

I don’t see this going well for fedor. Sergei is heavy and slow these days. But his chin is still there. Fedors chin has seemingly been glass for a while now. And in a punching only affair with a bigger longer man who has pretty stout punches seems like a recipe for disaster

In Fedors last fight he couldn't see the punches coming from Ryan Bader so I understand sergeis feelings on this.

Sergei wins this pretty easy. Sergei can still take a shot and has the better boxing. He would come out in the high guard jab to the head and body and open up for the big shot up top. And Sergei has been very active, in better shape.

In Fedors last fight he couldn't see the punches coming from Ryan Bader so I understand sergeis feelings on this.

Ryan Bader had a takedown threat to keep Fedor guessing. I think a lot of people will be surprised if this fight happens. Not even saying Fedor will win but writing him off as if Sergei is Ngannou or something doesn't make sense to me.

Arlovski or Datsik should fight the last emperor in mma. Enough of this mma fighter transitioning into boxing fluff.

Sergei wins this pretty easy. Sergei can still take a shot and has the better boxing. He would come out in the high guard jab to the head and body and open up for the big shot up top. And Sergei has been very active, in better shape.
Fedor be looking yoked these days, I don’t think Sergei is in better shape. I think he takes a punch much better than Fedor, but Fedor is faster.

Fedor be looking yoked these days, I don’t think Sergei is in better shape. I think he takes a punch much better than Fedor, but Fedor is faster.

Fedor is faster. But I would say Sergei is in better fight shape considering he's been active. Not overly active, but he's had 3 fights the last 1.5 years.

Fedor gets flat lined trok the first jab

He's not wrong. Sergei has a giant head and good boxing. Fedor's chin is shot and has never boxed. I love Fedor but he should avoid anything where he's getting hit in the head.

If he still wants to compete, just do Sambo/grappling competitions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back