Fedor, obviously, is not the fighter he once was. But if the UFC could get him for 1 fight....

mmmjojo

Tapped in 1.3 secs
@Brown
Reaction score
I'd like to see him fight Rampage. At this point, in both their careers, it'd be competitive to the point I think I'd take Rampage.

6a977311adafc1bcecb13f3226511082.gif

Is Rampage even in the UFC?

Seriously? Rampage?

10 years of waiting and of all the fights to make we give him rampage??

I'd prefer he fight a grappler. He's taken a lot of damage lately. Like a rematch with werdum.

Rampage is in Bellator. He was in the same tourney as Fedor.

I'd like to see him fight Rampage. At this point, in both their careers, it'd be competitive to the point I think I'd take Rampage.

Fedor and Rampage are both currently signed to Bellator, right? So if you're jonesing for them to fight you should be pelting Coker with tweets, not hoping the UFC picks him up.

<mma4>

I was thinking something similar the other day. If DC could just have one fight in Bellator, I wouldn’t pick Bader. It would have to be Brock.

I'd rather see him fight Anderson Silva

Fedor is the GOAT but KSI and Logan Paul would probably give him trouble these days

Sonnen Will probably beat him ...

Why would the UFC need to sign him when they both fight for Bellator?

How dumb are you? Rampage isn’t in the UFC. He could fight him after the heavyweight tournament in Bellator

If the UFC brings him in he'll finish another one of their champions.

Dana would feed him to the wolves. Probably give him to Stipe

Rampage is even more shot than Fedor ..
Can't even get past Sonnen those days...

Back