Fedor Not Fighting Russians

ThunderL1ps

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
What do you think of Fedor's statement about how he doesn't want to face his fellow Russian fighters? I can understand not wanting to fight Sergei Kharitonov because of their history has teammates back in their early days in PRIDE FC when they both were with Red Devil.

With Vitaly Minakov coming back to Bellator after the contract dispute reportedly being resolved, do you think fans are being robbed of potentially Bellator's best heavyweight fight?

In most fighters, that would be pretty annoying, but it's rarely been relevant with Fedor.

And it probably won't be in the future, either. He's going to retire for good fairly soon.

Fedor is a proud countryman. Not surprising he doesnt want to fight Russians when there are so many other opponents.

What do you think of Fedor's statement about how he doesn't want to face his fellow Russian fighters? I can understand not wanting to fight Sergei Kharitonov because of their history has teammates back in their early days in PRIDE FC when they both were with Red Devil.

With Vitaly Minakov coming back to Bellator after the contract dispute reportedly being resolved, do you think fans are being robbed of potentially Bellator's best heavyweight fight?
Buakaw said something similar too

Let's be realistic he won't have too....

Bader will beat him and if he doesn't retire then perhaps 1 more fight likely the crocop rematch or something big like that.

The 1 in a million chance my boy fedya catches bader with a Russian death touch and becomes champion.....(my wettest of dreams)

I still think he might retire.....

Who cares? He's about to fight Bader and if he wins and wants to defend his belt Kongo is as deserving as anyone and I don't think he's Russian. If he wins that and doesn't want to retire we can deal with the problem then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back