Fedor never fought someone like Jon jones while Jon jones already beat a better version of fedor

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor never fought someone like Jon jones while Jon jones already beat a better version of fedor twice(standup)

Reason why cormier is better than fedor:
Cormier is little bit faster
Cormier throw crisp inside boxing/dirty boxing while fedor throw wild hooks
Cormier got good head movement while fedor leave his chin open and got no head movement at all.
Cormier takedown threat is way bigger than fedor
Cormier got better footwork

052_Fedor_Emelianenko_vs_Antonio_Silva.0.0.jpg

giphy.gif

Reason why jones is way more skilled than fedor:
Way more variety on feet
Way better kicks
Way better fight Ian
Way better footwork and distance management
Way better wrestling and better offensive bjj

I hate Juiced Jon. But yeah he would destroy Fedor. DC would beat him easily as well.

Well Fedor never fought someone like me, neither has Jon Jones for that matter.

Which by this logic makes me GOAT!!!

in noobz´brain> Fedor = fatty = DC = same skillset.

LOL ahahaha

Prime Fedor would break him in half

It is like comparing Jim brown to Walter Payton to Leveon Bell..different ERAS

prime fedor vs dc or jones would be great fights

MMA has evolved a lot since the end of PRIDE. So i would expect everyone now to be better than the early PRIDE fighters. The training and conditioning is a lot better these days. But for his time, no one was as dominant as Fedor.

Jones is a better fighter, but training is a lot better these days. So if you're athletic enough, you can develop a fairly complete MMA game.

In a ring kharitonov, alex emelianenko, barnett even those guys will had beaten the shit out of this foul

Too bad Jones destroyed his own career too soon. Fedor is still the GOAT.

Get over it 3sumrock

Fedor is considered the GOAT..and if there is any debate it certainly wont be YOU that sways anybody’s opinion.

MMA has evolved a lot since the end of PRIDE.

Biggest lie out there today. If anything, MMA has devolved since Pride, especially in the heavier weight classes. HW is largely made up of dudes that are 40 and up, leftover and washed up from the old days. Go back and watch some fights like Barnett vs Nog, Cro Cop vs Fedor, etc. Those fights are leagues above the garbage we see these days like Stipe vs Ngannou.

Those dudes in their prime were fast, very skilled, the best HWs we have ever seen. People look at them 15 years later and pretend they always fought like they do at 42 lol It's nonsense.

Jones has 0 wins at Heavyweight. Fedor won like 30 straight.

Fedor would hurt Jones bad

56_zps290150c0.gif

I hate Juiced Jon. But yeah he would destroy Fedor. DC would beat him easily as well.

Fedor is definitely way past his prime but I didn't see Cormier putting Mir away in 48 seconds. He won a super boring decision. If he is so far beyond Mir one would think he could have at least finished him as so many others have.

MMA has evolved a lot since the end of PRIDE. So i would expect everyone now to be better than the early PRIDE fighters. The training and conditioning is a lot better these days. But for his time, no one was as dominant as Fedor.

Jones is a better fighter, but training is a lot better these days. So if you're athletic enough, you can develop a fairly complete MMA game.
Evolution, right?...

U sure DC can pull an... armbar... for instance?

Biggest lie out there today. If anything, MMA has devolved since Pride, especially in the heavier weight classes. HW is largely made up of dudes that are 40 and up, leftover and washed up from the old days. Go back and watch some fights like Barnett vs Nog, Cro Cop vs Fedor, etc. Those fights are leagues above the garbage we see these days like Stipe vs Ngannou.

Those dudes in their prime were fast, very skilled, the best HWs we have ever seen. People look at them 15 years later and pretend they always fought like they do at 42 lol It's nonsense.

Yeah nicely said.

I'm still waiting for those "new breed hws" to emerge as the cream of the crop lmfao....

At the top of the UFC HW mountain you have the most well rounded guy stipe and he just fought a guy with the ground skills of Zulu lmfao......

Wow dude, I'm surprised you didn't just go all out and MMAmath it by saying
Fedor < Bigfoot Silva < DC... < ( Jon Jones x2 ). .............. < Matt Hamill

Back