Fedor is still a huge draw

Lol he hasn't broken the 100k buyrate in the states

He's not even headlining tonight

But solid troll thread -- I give It 3 fat Russian guts out of 5

Undisputed but also uncrowned PPV king Ole Fedor is.

Serious question, how is it every organization can get Fedor to fight for them, except for the UFC? Seriously?!

Serious question, how is it every organization can get Fedor to fight for them, except for the UFC? Seriously?!

The UFC doesn't respect it's fighters not does it adequately compensate them.

Saying he is "still" a huge draw implies he once was a huge draw, which he has never been, nor is he now.

lol did you see what bigfoot did to him?

Lol. Bigfoot really is huge. Fedor did all the right things. Tried bridging out etc, but couldn't get Easter Island off of him. I'm glad the doctor stopped it really.

I still laugh everytime I think of that fight, because Fedor gets bigfoots leg.. but then is like.. "now what? What am I supposed to do with this huge thing?"

I'm ordering the fight just for him. He must still have that aura

Fedor has yet to prove he is a "huge" draw on PPV
He bombed every time

That is why they are focusing on Chael as the main guy

sad, but truth

Well ...
In the past M1 wanted to co-pro & the deal Coker made for Fedor was a large reason SF owners wanted out. They were not getting the ROI
After Fedor showed how far his skills declined, it was too late for UFC to pay him what Fedor wanted because he would not have meant that much.

It's a fringe sport and it's the best paying MMA promotion.

UFC could pay more but it is so silly to compare it to bigger sports where guys perform 16-162 times a year in front of 15-80k a night.

It's a fringe sport and it's the best paying MMA promotion.

Doesn't seem fringe when Dana and the fruitytitas were pocketing millions while most fighters make less than 100k a year.

Bigfoot needed TRT, the guy has severe medical issues. DC stopped him in the first round right after he demolished Fedor, so its not like TRTfoot was somehow too good.

Its true

He was one of the only guys who really needed it for medical reasons

I feel there's a far greater chance of modern day Crocop KTFO'ing someone via LHK than Fedor putting on a solid performance to win a decision. Fedor's days are long gone.

Back