Fedor have financial issues?

TjDillashawCombo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pre fight he quietly talked about some peaceful religious ways. Then appeared at the press conference wearing this cheap 3$ tshirt. It was look like he doesn't want to fight at all, like someone forced him to fight. He just stood there like sacrificial lamb waiting to get slaughtered. I think he owes money to someone and they forced him to take this fight. Maybe Chechen criminals threatens his family?

Aleks got the family into hot water! I knew it!

How that heck is bad financially, he one fights with organizations who offer the most money. Fighting in PRIDE, being unstoppable almost for a decade. That's should be impossible. Without facts - don't believe.

So the Russian MMA president gig didn't work out? Did it go the way of Chuck and Hughes' cozy jobs?

Lm
Pre fight he quietly talked about some peaceful religious ways. Then appeared at the press conference wearing this cheap 3$ tshirt. It was look like he doesn't want to fight at all, like someone forced him to fight. He just stood there like sacrificial lamb waiting to get slaughtered. I think he owes money to someone and they forced him to take this fight. Maybe Chechen criminals threatens his family?
Lmao

I think Vadim fucked Fedor over big time.

How do you go from being his "close friend" and "manager" to being completely out of the picture, not attending Fedor fights (not even in Russia) and not even make a post on his social media to promote Fedors fights or make a post to send Fedor love and respect after losing.

Russians dont just cut ties like that unless something happened and Im afraid Vadim did fuck Fedor out of his money which is what forces Fedor to still fight and collect a pay check.

How do you go from being his "close friend" and "manager" to being completely out of the picture, not attending Fedor fights (not even in Russia) and not even make a post on his social media to promote Fedors fights or make a post to send Fedor love and respect after losing.

Russians dont just cut ties like that unless something happened and Im afraid Vadim did fuck Fedor out of his money which is what forces Fedor to still fight and collect a pay check.

I hope to God that is not true, but is very plausible.

P.S. I NEVER usually hope to God.

Finkelstein was milking him dry while he was in his prime, then 'shut it down' once Fedor was on the decline. Classic.

Hopefully they give him Chael, Tito or Randy. He wrecks all of them without having the risk of getting KO'd.

That's what i'm talking about. That shady promoter ruined Fedor legacy

The guys mates with Putin, I'm pretty sure he's good for money

Back