Fedor has not been caught

The judging was a bit of a conflict of interest to say the least. Since Fedor was the head of the Russian MMA Union who oversees the judges in MMA events. So basically they were judging their boss.

Fedor vs. Maldonado controversy reveals conflict of interest

It's also revealed in that article that the one judge who called the fight a draw, was grilled on Russian TV as to why she didn't call Fedor the victor.

Also, the WMMAA overturned the results of the bout to a draw because of the conflicts of interest with the judging from the governing body.

Fedor Emelianenko's victory over Fabio Maldonado overturned by WMMAA

Not surprisingly, the Russian MMA Union rejected the ruling saying only they have ruling authority over fights in their country.

So basically, the sherdog of Russian MMA tried to say Fabio won and the actual commission said no, we’ll stick with the judges decision.

So basically, the sherdog of Russian MMA tried to say Fabio won and the actual commission said no, we’ll stick with the judges decision.
Actually no not at all, since WMMAA isn't an MMA news and messageboard in the LEAST bit.

But hey, ignorance is bliss.

Actually no not at all, since WMMAA isn't an MMA news and messageboard in the LEAST bit.

nor are they an entity that has any sort of merit nor is sanctioned to make these decisions. but yeah, ignorance is bliss bro.

Who gives a shit about what happened in a Fedor fight in 2016, 11 years after his prime?

A Russian who spent most of his career fighting in an org that encouraged PED use never got caught? You don't say?

Anyway, I wish he'd get back on gear like his brother Aleks and start training right. Won't happen, but one can hope...

nor mired in any controversy. He has not been disciplined by any governing organization. Should he be the real GOAT then? GSP is still tainted with greasegate and a distended stomach. #realnaturalGOAT

fedorgoat.jpg

rHD4Tyw.jpg
He gave himself the decision against Maldonado <45> Fedor Emelianenko is as dirty as they get

Did you forget the Maldonado fight? That was more shady than anything GSP has been accused of
not even close the only debate was if the first round was a 10-8 everyone gave the second and third to fedor... Fabio was robbed of a draw at best not a huge deal at all

nor mired in any controversy. He has not been disciplined by any governing organization. Should he be the real GOAT then? GSP is still tainted with greasegate and a distended stomach. #realnaturalGOAT

fedorgoat.jpg

rHD4Tyw.jpg

I agree! GSP is guilty until proven guilty!

I think my wife has been injecting me with steroids at night!!

Evidence:

I have a distended stomach

I feel like my balls are pretty small

I’ve never lost an MMA fight!!

fedorgoat.jpg

rHD4Tyw.jpg

Meh if your going to use greasegate than you have to use fedro cheating against mw lindland by blatantly grabbing the ropes to avoid a takedown. Plus fedor is 4-4 under testing, Russian, and fought in an Organization that promoted steroid usage.

The only testing you could get busted for in Pride was for not taking taking steroids.

The judging was a bit of a conflict of interest to say the least. Since Fedor was the head of the Russian MMA Union who oversees the judges in MMA events. So basically they were judging their boss.

Fedor vs. Maldonado controversy reveals conflict of interest

It's also revealed in that article that the one judge who called the fight a draw, was grilled on Russian TV as to why she didn't call Fedor the victor.

Also, the WMMAA overturned the results of the bout to a draw because of the conflicts of interest with the judging from the governing body.

Fedor Emelianenko's victory over Fabio Maldonado overturned by WMMAA

Not surprisingly, the Russian MMA Union rejected the ruling saying only they have ruling authority over fights in their country.

Definitely a conflict of interest....

So what if a judge was questioned about a decision this happens in a controversial fight that happens in the US all the time.......

Wmmaa literally doesn't have the power to overturn anything it's a made up governing body.

He already is the Goat. Anyone who watched Pride at the time of his run knows this.

People who shit on him, for whatever reason are really mad that he is considered the Goat by so many.

For those saying RD1 shouldn't have been a 10-8, one of the judges did not agree with you

Who gives a shit about what happened in a Fedor fight in 2016, 11 years after his prime?
A lot of people apparently, since so many are defending the BS decision in that 2016 fight when anyone with actual eyesight and is unbiased (unlike the judges in the fight and the knobslobbery fans here) can see that it was a draw.

nor are they an entity that has any sort of merit nor is sanctioned to make these decisions. but yeah, ignorance is bliss bro.
I'm not the one who made an asinine comparison, "bro"

And if you believe that's a-ok to have a governing body run by Fedor and his buddies make decisions about the very fights that he's participating in, I got some bridges to sell you "bro"

Back