Fedor Emelianenko

Fedor Emelianenko is the MMA GOAT

• Yes

• No

• Arguably

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nobody else will ever be able to replicate what he did.. not just because he was a hell of a fighter but there were a lot of other factors involved, one being the fact Pride was so big and MMA probably won't ever be on that level again, an incredibly spectacle. An undersized HW tearing through the division and going undefeated for a decade? dominating his rivals, fighting super frequently. I wish I were a few years older so I could have appreciated Pride during it's prime when Fedor was on top of the MMA World. Definite GOAT.

No such thing as dumb logic..

Jones never got the chance to test himself at HW. Before he got caught they were setting up him vs Brock. How did that work out for Couture?

Yes there is such thing as dumb logic

Bruce Jenner praying himself as a woman and probably dumb asses like you accepping that he is
That's dumb logi
You just did..

I'm not going to argue with a guy that has the IQ of a gold fish. THAT would make me a dumb ass...

Truth is Jones is the goat cause everyone for the most part was/is on peds. He was competing on a level playing field and dominated..

Now your dumb ass illogical argument changes to everyone uses PEDS NOW HA!?
FUCKIN TROLL

If we're ruling Jones out, we're ruling out a Russian from Pride who has connections to the state.

I put the chances Fedor was clean his entire career at about -20%.

You just did..

I'm not going to argue with a guy that has the IQ of a gold fish. THAT would make me a dumb ass...

Truth is Jones is the goat cause everyone for the most part was/is on peds. He was competing on a level playing field and dominated..

Some questions concerning Jones being goat..

1. How many of his opponents were at least 5+ years older?

2. How many opponents did he at least have 5+ inches of reach on?

3. How many were active or currently mw's?

4. How many of his opponents tested positive for steroids that weren't mw's?

5. How many times has bones been popped for failed tests in competition?

Fedor>gsp>silva>aldo>mighty mouse

You can leave Jones off the list..

His "accomplishments" were fraudulent before he popped and now it looks outright disgraceful considering the advantages he already held

Back