Fedor arrives in Holland for his camp in preparation for Bader.

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
46094529bc70223ae0722ac3ff473a64.jpg

Wheres that classic hover hands thread?

Fedor don’t hover hand!

Is he going to have any legit wrestlers that can mimic Baders wrestling? He needs to avoid getting taken down over and over.

Ah yes Holland, the perfect place to train for the takedown-heavy game of Ryan Bader.

And to meet tall blonde chicks. Whichever is more important I guess. I know what I'd choose.

Maybe he trains with Mousasi at Kops gym. One of the best wrestling gyms in Holland for what it is worth.

Cardio cardio cardio Fedor!! Bader will wear you down!!! Please!!

Ah yes Holland, the perfect place to train for the takedown-heavy game of Ryan Bader.

And to meet tall blonde chicks. Whichever is more important I guess. I know what I'd choose.

Fedor absolutely gets better training on Holland then when he stays home.He trains with Peter Tajessi in Holland who brings in high level strikers and grapplers from the surrounding area.But this is mostly important for his timing with striking specifically counter punches which will in all honesty be his best bet to catch Bader.

Fedor has great grapplers in Russia in Team fedor alone but also he had some wrestlers for Chaels camp so I'd imagine they'd return.

I hope fedor focuses on his hands cuz no matter how much anti grappling he does fedor is old and will gas grappling with Bader.His best bet is to strike with Bader and knock him out.But as we seen with Mittione Bader is aware of this obviously and will likely shoot early so fedor needs those Russian hammers tuned up to catch him coming in.

Back