Fedor, Aldo, Anderson still GOAT and Wanderlei is..

Steroids put mma on the map. Some of us were watching mma when you were in your dad's bag. Dont tell me I'm not a fan just because you're a naive little titty fucker.

Steroid cheats are cowards. You're not a fan of MMA, you're a coward. A pathetic, spineless, coward.

GSP has NEVER failed a drug test. Romero has.

GSP = GOAT
Romero = Not GOAT

Just to be clear on where you stand,

Is GSP the goat because he was able to pass a test and Romero wasn't able to or is it because GSP does not use steroids and Romero does?

If it's the latter, I have a bridge to sell you

Either way, you are an idiot.

Just to be clear on where you stand,

Is GSP the goat because he was able to pass a test and Romero wasn't able to or is it because GSP does not use steroids and Romero does?

If it's the latter, I have a bridge to sell you

Either way, you are an idiot.

You're a conspiracy theory nutjob. The fact is, GSP has no record of steroid abuse. When you're ready to rejoin reality then you can have a GOAT debate. Until then, you're disqualified based on your defunct brain.

You're a conspiracy theory nutjob. The fact is, GSP has no record of steroid abuse. When you're ready to rejoin reality then you can have a GOAT debate. Until then, you're disqualified based on your defunct brain.

Not sure where you are getting the conspiracy part from.

let me break this down in easier terms for you since it's clear to me and most people with an education that you are lost

First:

It's TRUE that GSP has no record of steroid abuse and Romero does ( let's assume the HGH gut and the markings on GSP's belly are not records of steroid abuse )

So it's true, GSP hasn't been caught but didn't Brock receive delayed testing by USADA because of the UFC? Didn't Hunt accuse UFC and Usada in aiding Overeem with IV's before their fight? Are there not fighters out there who are cheating right now in the UFC under USADA who won't be caught until later?

So this means that you cannot reliably base your assumption that GSP is the goat on this first statement... that just because GSP didn't get caught and Yoel did... that means GSP is goat

Second:

now can you ANSWER the second question with a truth false value?

Does GSP not use steroids and Romero does? Can you TELL me if this is true or false? I'm not talking about whether they got tested... can you 100% for a fact tell me right now GSP used steroids and Romero didn't... without any testing..

If you can't... then how the fuck can you judge one man against the other and exclude some people from the GOAT conversation and others not

Welcome to logic 101 jackass.. you should be paying me for this

They should have made Fedor vs Wand instead

That would have been better for both of them, and for the fans. I never cared about Fedor vs Mitrione. If Fedor won, he beat Mitrione. Not a bad win, but nothing close to the best on his resume. If he lost, he lost to Mitrione and has that on his resume.

Same with Wand vs Sonnen, we knew Wand was either going to catch him or Sonnen would lay n pray. Since that was Wand's first fight in nearly 4.5 years I knew lay n pray was the most likely outcome. I was never excited for that fight.

I like a lot of fighters in Bellator, I just think the company is terrible at putting them in exciting fights people really want to see.

Anderson and Wanderlei are steroid cheating frauds. They will never be GOAT. If you support steroid cheats then you aren't a real fan of MMA or MMA fighters and I'd question your intentions on this board.
Thank you! It's not fair to all the hardworking, clean MMA fighters that there are people supporting the cheaters that take opportunities away from them

Not sure where you are getting the conspiracy part from.

let me break this down in easier terms for you since it's clear to me and most people with an education that you are lost

First:

It's TRUE that GSP has no record of steroid abuse and Romero does ( let's assume the HGH gut and the markings on GSP's belly are not records of steroid abuse )

So it's true, GSP hasn't been caught but didn't Brock receive delayed testing by USADA because of the UFC? Didn't Hunt accuse UFC and Usada in aiding Overeem with IV's before their fight? Are there not fighters out there who are cheating right now in the UFC under USADA who won't be caught until later?

So this means that you cannot reliably base your assumption that GSP is the goat on this first statement... that just because GSP didn't get caught and Yoel did... that means GSP is goat

Second:

now can you ANSWER the second question with a truth false value?

Does GSP not use steroids and Romero does? Can you TELL me if this is true or false? I'm not talking about whether they got tested... can you 100% for a fact tell me right now GSP used steroids and Romero didn't... without any testing..

If you can't... then how the fuck can you judge one man against the other and exclude some people from the GOAT conversation and others not

Welcome to logic 101 jackass.. you should be paying me for this

I'm not reading all that shit. I'm right and you're wrong. You're also triggered to write a whole essay on how you're not a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy nut... (when you clearly are.) You must be wearing a tinfoil hat to think GSP is a steroid cheat when there's absolutely no evidence that he is one.

Thank you! It's not fair to all the hardworking, clean MMA fighters that there are people supporting the cheaters that take opportunities away from them

It's refreshing to see some Sherdoggers with a little honor and integrity. Steroid cheating frauds like Anderson Silva, Jon Jones and Yoel Romero will never be legitimate GOAT candidates.

I'm not reading all that shit. I'm right and you're wrong. You're also triggered to write a whole essay on how you're not a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy nut... (when you clearly are.) You must be wearing a tinfoil hat to think GSP is a steroid cheat when there's absolutely no evidence that he is one.

It's refreshing to see some Sherdoggers with a little honor and integrity. Steroid cheating frauds like Anderson Silva, Jon Jones and Yoel Romero will never be legitimate GOAT candidates.

LMAO tin foil hat? ok bud you are delusional... goodbye

LMAO tin foil hat? ok bud you are delusional... goodbye

That's exactly what you are. And your thread sucks. Go away, white belt, and take your shitty conspiracy theories about fighters who have no record of failing drug tests being on steroids away with you.

Back